BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Mmmm...Coconut. Stamp your passport for a tropical escape with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash! Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience that you are bound to love with the oh-so-fabulous scent of coconuts. It will transport you to beaches, palm trees, an sunshine delight without drying out your skin like regular soap, leaving you feeling refreshed. Just like vacation.

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you ge...2 Answers
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
  • "Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash truly surprised me with how effective it is at hydrating my skin. I have tried many different products with similar claims that had far more expensive price tags and not gotten the great results I did with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash. I like the cheery blue bottle and pleasant scent too." in 35 reviews
  • "Ok soo I got this body wash through a friend that does couponing. Luckily my skin is not sensitive so I'm always able to try the different one I get from her. This one here smells awesome! feels great on my skin and doesn't leave it dry. give it a try!" in 19 reviews
Secilia R.
West Allis, WI
Let me tell you I LOVE the smell of herbal essences hello hydration products. Im puerto rican so I already love coconut. This shampoo and conditioner makes my hair smell sooo clean. The body wash smells amazing! I really wish they would make a body lotion in this scent. Maybe even a body mist 😂
Sarah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received a free sample of this in some subscription box. It’s not the best, but it’s not the worst either. It was just okay. It smells pretty good, but that smell doesn’t last on skin very long. The only way I would use this again is if it was given to me for free.
Mrs. B.
Kenefic
I love the smell of all the herbal essence products..but there down fall is The smell only takes you so far, I've tired lots of different types of there product but not all of them and of the ones I have tried they all make my hair feel like dried hay..
Vda D.
Reedley, CA
This product is amazing. It smells really good. I rather use this product, than any other. Very effective feels so clean. This price is fairly good. Often find it on sell or find coupons. Yes I highly recommend this brand
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really enjoy the scent of this body wash. It makes my skin feel clean and soft. It’s very affordable and great for all skin types. I recommend it and would purchase again.
Koraima P.
La Palma , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the whole Herbal Essenses line everthing smells so good. This body wash smells just as good as the other product but the smell isn't long lasting. The coconut essense is my favorite.
Its an okay and basic body wash like many others. Doesn't leave my skin feeling moisturized but neither does it make it dry.
Adrienne M.
This a great product and it smells sooo good! I can usually find it on sale and/or with a coupon so it's very affordable. I can use it every day without it drying out my skin and it rinses off clean without leaving a residue feeling on your skin. If you haven't tried it yet, you should! You will love it!
Shana L.
Manteca, CA
This is a good body wash. It smells great and is very affordable and a good value. Lathers nicely with a small amount of product. Only issue is that I find that it dries out my skin instead of moisturized it. I do recommend this body wash if your just looking for a good bargain one. Its good, not great. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
Bella G.
I love this sent to this body wash but it doesn't really do it's job. I found that it kind of drives up my skin and it doesn't all the way clean your body. The center is nice and overall look is nice. But I wouldn't go for this product again.
Gabrielle H.
Hesperia, CA
I absolutely LOVE the brand in general. The scent is always pleasant and strong, not overpoweringly so but strong in the sense that you will smell it until you bathe again! youll smell fresh and feel fresh. The packaging is gorgeous and its very affordable! The colors are vibrant and vary ss do the scents, theres a fragrance out there for everyone!
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North Adams, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
Toronto, ON
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Shajuan B.
Where can I pick some of this up at
Trinidad P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this have the same scent as the shampoo/conditioner?

back