BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash: Your favorite Herbal Essences scents, in a body wash Indulge in a rejuvenating shower experience Oh-so-fabulous coconut scent Enjoy irresistible, long-lasting fragrance

• Where can I pick some of this up at 1 Answers
  • Is this product gentle on the skin?1 Answers
  • Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Koraima P.
La Palma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the whole Herbal Essenses line everthing smells so good. This body wash smells just as good as the other product but the smell isn't long lasting. The coconut essense is my favorite.
Its an okay and basic body wash like many others. Doesn't leave my skin feeling moisturized but neither does it make it dry.
Kris J.
Clear Lake
I love this product, and used it for years!  It was the only great smelling body wash that didn't trigger my sinus allergies! I would give this 5 stars but I haven't been able to find it in any stores for over a year now!  I ordered some online, but it was expensive.
Alyssa B.
Wellness Guru Expert
One of my favorite body washes to purchase! :) Coconut is my favorite scent and this one has such a great smell! I have sensitive skin but have luckily had no problems with using this Hello Hydration product. It's very refreshing and perfect for summer months.
Mrs. B.
Kenefic
I love the smell of all the herbal essence products..but there down fall is The smell only takes you so far, I've tired lots of different types of there product but not all of them and of the ones I have tried they all make my hair feel like dried hay..
Adrienne M.
This a great product and it smells sooo good! I can usually find it on sale and/or with a coupon so it's very affordable. I can use it every day without it drying out my skin and it rinses off clean without leaving a residue feeling on your skin. If you haven't tried it yet, you should! You will love it!
Shana L.
Manteca, CA
This is a good body wash. It smells great and is very affordable and a good value. Lathers nicely with a small amount of product. Only issue is that I find that it dries out my skin instead of moisturized it. I do recommend this body wash if your just looking for a good bargain one. Its good, not great. Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Body Wash
Bella G.
I love this sent to this body wash but it doesn't really do it's job. I found that it kind of drives up my skin and it doesn't all the way clean your body. The center is nice and overall look is nice. But I wouldn't go for this product again.
Gabrielle H.
Hesperia, CA
I absolutely LOVE the brand in general. The scent is always pleasant and strong, not overpoweringly so but strong in the sense that you will smell it until you bathe again! youll smell fresh and feel fresh. The packaging is gorgeous and its very affordable! The colors are vibrant and vary ss do the scents, theres a fragrance out there for everyone!
Raea H.
 I love this body wash because it smells so good and it makes my skin feel not as dry as it usually is LOL I would definitely recommend this to be able to make your skin smoother and hydrate it I would buy this again not only for the pretty packaging but because of the amazing results
Laura R.
Toms River, NJ
great smell and moisturizing, the smell is the best part. I would buy this again. you cant go wrong with herbal essences...i used it daily. it doesn't leave any residue. gentle on skin. I would buy it again.  my favorite smell is coconut, id like for them to come out with a vanilla grapefruit version , or coconut vanilla
Caitlyn S.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this have a strong scent?
Maggie G.
North adams, MA
Are you able to smell the scent on your skin after you get out of the shower?
Deejay S.
I have sensitive skin on my chest and I always break out using scented products, so should I also avoid this one too?
Trinidad P.
Wellness Guru Expert
Does this have the same scent as the shampoo/conditioner?
Brandi C.
Alamosa, CO
What other fragrances do they have for body wash?