BY HERBAL ESSENCES #39 in Hair Mousse

Make your strands touchably soft and irresistibly shiny every time you use Herbal Essences Hello Hydration All Whipped Up Conditioning Mousse. The exotic, coconut-scented foam deeply moisturizes your hair to banish parched, brittle, and frizzy strands. This creamy, luxurious foam keeps on hydrating for 48 hours while its rich coconut scent lingers in your hair for a memorably soft and glossy style.

Ingredients: Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone

Usage: Shake up and foam into palm (a little goes a long way). Air-dry or blow-dry; either way your hair will feel ultra silky and moisturized for 48 hours.

• Is this good those it really work2 Answers
  • Is there any othere smells of these ? i would love someth...6 Answers
  • Can anyone compare this product to redkens curvaceous ser...2 Answers
Anna S.
Chattanooga
This mousse is truly a gem. It’s not expensive and it smells like delicious coconut. I like how this mousse isn’t just for curl definition. This mousse made my hair very soft and light, which isn’t always the case with Other mousses.
April D.
Decatur , AL
This mouse smells amazing as do all H.E. Products. I use this product on my curly human hair extensions and it helps to define my curls. I haven’t found a product better than this one that also smells as nice and within the same price point.
courtney c.
Stoughton , MA
I usually don't use mousse in my hair but when I do I always use this kind! It works really well in my hair and it lasts as long as I need it to. It is a great hair product and I highly recommend for the price.
Jayda N.
Macon
Hello hydration is probably one of my favorite Herbal Essence it really gives my hair balance and volume it leaves it looking so clean and Chic I love to use this as I'm walking out the door it's super quick and easy
Lluvia H.
Long Beach
I pretty much do this when I get out the shower and I wanted to make her at all just put it in my hair so if you just stay looking wet and fresh and smelling good it's an okay product
Mandy E.
This smells like a tropical beach! It comes out like whip cream on goes in like conditioner! This product really is amazingly hydrating(too much product leaves your hair like it just got an oil treatment!) But i cant get over how amazing it smells! I dont wash my hair everyday and this product smell last all through the days I dont wash! Its crazy how much like the tropics it smells! I love this mousse for everything BUT hold! Its not great for holding a style. Its awesome for curls and waves but not keeping a specific style(go get hairspray for that) but for everything else this product is amazing!
Christina G.
I’m not a big mouse user but I really like this stuff goes on nice and works into my hair with no problem. It’s not sticky or clumps my hair up like gel and it keeps its hold.
Nadia G.
Dallas, TX
I love this mousse whenever I want something lightweight that won't weigh down my hair and make it crunchy as the other ones do , it leaves your hair soft and touchable and hydrated , I recommend this for when you don't feel like putting many hair products in your hair and you just want your hair to run free and wild
Danielle H.
Greensboro, NC
So I was excited to try this product because it smells great and Herbal Essences usually has great products. But I didn't really like the formula, maybe it just didn't work right for my hair type but I don't think it really did anything. Like it didn't really give me any curl like regular mousse would.
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love the way this smells and makes my hair feel. It makes my hair so soft and flowy!! The only thing i do not like is how expensive it has gotten over the years. But you get what you pay for with this mousse!
Kathryn C.
Is this a leave in conditioner? Does it make hair feel oily?
jessica a.
Mesa, AZ
Is there any othere smells of these ? i would love something in a sun flower rose smell dose anyone know of anything like that
vivian m.
Is this good those it really work
Makayla R.
Can anyone compare this product to redkens curvaceous serum?
Emma S.
Sarasota, FL
How is everyone using this product? to me it makes my hair feel no different.

back