Hair CareHair Styling ProductsHair MousseHerbal Essences
Hello Hydration All Whipped Up Conditioning Mousse

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration All Whipped Up Conditioning Mousse

by Herbal Essences

Make your strands touchably soft and irresistibly shiny every time you use Herbal Essences Hello Hydration All Whipped Up Conditioning Mousse. The exotic, coconut-scented foam deeply moisturizes your hair to banish parched, brittle, and frizzy strands. This creamy, luxurious foam keeps on hydrating for 48 hours while its rich coconut scent lingers in your hair for a memorably soft and glossy style.

Ingredients: Glutamic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Sodium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone

Usage: Shake up and foam into palm (a little goes a long way). Air-dry or blow-dry; either way your hair will feel ultra silky and moisturized for 48 hours.

Is this good those it really work
Is there any othere smells of these ? i would love something in a sun flower rose smell dose anyone know of anything like that
Can anyone compare this product to redkens curvaceous serum?
Start your review of Herbal Essences Hello Hydration All Whipped Up Conditioning Mousse!
How would you rate this product?
Richmond, TX
I like this. Makes my hair smell really nice and my hair is soft all dayyy. only downfalls are the price and how quickly it runs out. I finished my bottle in less than 3 weeks and I didn't use that much either.
Sanford, FL
Great product with a very low shine and soft natural hold. Makes your curls moisturizer and soft
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration All Whipped Up Conditioning Mousse uploaded by Steph S.
The best hair product that has ever worked to give me soft and bouncy curls. I have dry, thick, frizzy wavey curls. And any mousse I have ever tried didn't have a strong enough hold or left my hair too crunchy. It was almost like a leave-in conditioner mousse. And it smelled really nice. I leave this review using the past tense because they discontinued it!! Of course the only product that works for me no longer exists! If anyone has a bottle laying around let me know! Lol
Kenner, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this herbal essences mousse, its like a whipped creme consistency a little goes a long way, its not pricey and holds up with humidity.
Another GREAT product for curly haired folks. This smells like coconut, hold my tight tiny curls without weighing my hair down. Not to mention how soft my hair is!! Fellow folks with curly hair, this is a must have! You won't regret it
Tampa, FL
I really wanted to like this mousse, but honestly I felt like it really just turned my hair into a grease trap. I'm not sure if I didn't apply it right or what the deal was, but my hair was greasy within 3 hours. Do not recommend.
Raleigh, NC
You only need a little to do the trick! I love that my hair feels soft and manageable after i use it. Not crunchy like some others make it feel.
Mobile, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
Herbal essences has the best mousse products!! I love this scent of Herbal Essences, especially after going to the beach and having tanned skin. This scent is so refreshing 😌 I chose this strength since my hair is thin, it doesn't take much and holds my hair all day!
La Costa
Purchased at: CVS
I really wanted to like this product but I just hated it. I have really thick color treated blonde hair so I thought this may be a good alternative to having to use a bunch of regular conditioner, since it’s a mousse texture. It did absolutely nothing but make my hair feel like tangled and dry. Hard pass.
Bronx , NY
Is not good at all and is really hard to believe because this products are good but kind of expensive
Ask a question to the Influenster community...