BY HERBAL ESSENCES #35 in 2-in-1 Shampoo & Conditioner

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration 2 in 1 moisturizing shampoo and conditioner’s coconut essences and moisture-rich system will leave your hair clean and hydrated in one simple step. The creamy formula will have you saying goodbye to dry hair and hello to hydration.

• Herbal Essences Hello Hydration 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner has no parabens, gluten or mineral oily
  • Creamy notes of coconut essences
  • Delivers rich hydration to parched strands
  • Our Deep Moisture Collection smooths and nourishes thirsty hair
  • Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced

Ingredients :

Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.

• Anyone else think the conditioner should be in a bigger b...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer this product or the two separate shampoo an...3 Answers
  • Does it leave your hair greasy?6 Answers
  • "I really liked the scent of this." in 1 review
  • "honestly for me i don't really like it first of all i don't like it because shampooing the ends of your hair is bad for your ends believe it or not your hair needs oil and secondly conditioning your roots is bad because i know i said oil is good for your hair but its not good for the scalp and it will make your hair get oily faster and plus usually conditioners make your hair silky and smooth and this one doesn't" in 1 review
Melanie P.
This is a perfect shampoo for curlier hair. It doesn’t strip my hair too much and it gets my hair very clean. My hair really likes this shampoo. It’s at all the stores. It’s easy to find and extremely affordable. I would tell any naturally curly haired person to buy this looking for a good shampoo because it is hard to find the right one. Go buy this!
Molly R.
I bought this product at Wal-Mart, for a reasonable price and with a sale. So you know I had to buy it anyway to test it if it was close to the price of my suave that I used at the time. I love how the shampoo had brought moisture to my hair. The shampoo made my hair more vibrant somehow which was an addee benefit. Then sent is also amazing.
Oluwaseyi O.
Jamaica, NY
I was a novice in taking care of my natural hair, I tried shea moisture brand but the smell was too strong and conditioner had no slip. I bought this and I am in love, I fell in love with my natural hair and it is inexpensive. Conditioner has great slip!! The shampoo leaves your scalp clean not dry.
Carla G.
San Pedro, CA
I really like how this 2 in 1 shampoo smells, it smells tropical. For someone that wants a fast process when washing hair this product is good for you because it has conditioner and shampoo in one bottle
Ashley T.
Cabot, AR
I've used this shampoo/conditioner for as long as I can remember. I have very thick hair and this gets my hair clean from roots to tips. It's very affordable. I will continue to use this for as long as I can. This is the only shampoo I use, it does the best for my hair as far as keeping it clean, smelling good, looking healthy and shinny.
Yesenia S.
Norco, CA
Haven’t been a big fan for 2-n- 1 hair products since they usually dry out my hair and make it harder brush through. However this really hydrates my hair and leaves a nice scent of coconut. I would recommend this brand/ product for those who have thick hair.
Cheyenne M.
Lapeer, MI
One of my favorite shampoo and conditioner. You cant go wrong with herbal essences. The only thing I feel is that they do not improve their formula, they just keep doing the same stuff.
Liz R.
Battle Creek, MI
This is one of my go-to hair shampoo/conditioners for my daughter. With it being a 2 in 1 it’s nice bc I know it’s easier for her. It lathers and also conditions. She has long hair and it’s easy to put a brush through it after washing her hair.
Alexis A.
Clovis, CA
I don’t usually use two in one shampoo and conditioner, but this one works great! It lathers up a lot, smells AMAZINGGGGG, and doesn’t leave a film like most two in ones do! I’m fully satisfied. It’s a great price and great product!
Sharon R.
Floral Park, NY
This smells great, but it’s probably not my favorite from the collection since it’s just average on my strands. I think most might just repurchase for the scent more than anything. I wouldn’t buy this again, I’d definitely reach for something else.
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
I am natural I was wondering does this really work they say it does. how does it smell. does it moisturize well. I want to know before I go to the store and purchase this.
Leah G.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a good shampoo for color treated hair?
Teresa E.
Does it leave your hair greasy?
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
Do you prefer this product or the two separate shampoo and conditioner bottles?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Point, MD
Anyone else think the conditioner should be in a bigger bottle, than the shampoo?

back