BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, get your shampoo conditioner in one. Just squeeze Hello Hydration's shampoo conditioner 2-in-1 formula in. It's full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with a formula fused with moisturizers, Hawaiian Coconut and Orchid. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated, add Hello Hydration conditioner.

• Anyone else think the conditioner should be in a bigger bottle, t...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer this product or the two separate shampoo and condit...3 Answers
  • Does it leave your hair greasy?6 Answers
  • "I really liked the scent of this." in 1 review
  • "honestly for me i don't really like it first of all i don't like it because shampooing the ends of your hair is bad for your ends believe it or not your hair needs oil and secondly conditioning your roots is bad because i know i said oil is good for your hair but its not good for the scalp and it will make your hair get oily faster and plus usually conditioners make your hair silky and smooth and this one doesn't" in 1 review
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never actually bought this for myself I was staying with a friend once who had the shampoo and conditioner and i had used it at her house. The smell is so great and really sticks with you through the whole day, and night. You can still smell it in the am. I have thin fine hair and it actually seemed to weigh it down a little but not so bad that it bothered me.. it did have a lovely shine and detangled great. It controlled my fly aways as well. Definitely a great product. If your sensitive to smells this may not be for you.
Liz R.
Battle Creek, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration 2-in-1 Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner
This is one of my go-to hair shampoo/conditioners for my daughter. With it being a 2 in 1 it’s nice bc I know it’s easier for her. It lathers and also conditions. She has long hair and it’s easy to put a brush through it after washing her hair.
Carla G.
San pedro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like how this 2 in 1 shampoo smells, it smells tropical. For someone that wants a fast process when washing hair this product is good for you because it has conditioner and shampoo in one bottle
Alexis A.
Clovis, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don’t usually use two in one shampoo and conditioner, but this one works great! It lathers up a lot, smells AMAZINGGGGG, and doesn’t leave a film like most two in ones do! I’m fully satisfied. It’s a great price and great product!
Julie M.
Potsdam, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am so in love with Hello Hydration by Herbal Essences. Their products are a must have! The scent of Hello Hydration is heavenly! It smells both delicious and tropical like the smell of coconuts and the beach. I always have a bottle on hand, whether ts the body wash, shampoo, conditioner or both! It makes my hair super silky, smooth and shiny! 5 Stars all around. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking for a great shampoo product at an affordable price! #Influenster
Caroline E.
Coatesville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just love Hello Hydration. First, it just smells so yummy. It smells like summer in a bottle. Who doesn't want coconut smelling hair? The scent lasts and lingers. I had so many compl on the scent of my hair. When I used both the shampoo and conditioner, it weighed my hair down a bit. I think if you have alot of hair like me, it may be ok with a little weight. I just love my Redken too much to switch! Herbal Essences Hello Hydration Moisturizing Conditioner
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan of the 2 in 1 concept. I would buy them separately and give them a second chance. I really enjoyed the scent of the product, it was long lasting. Very affordable product as well. The 2 in 1 didn't seem like it really made my hair feel soft or tangle free, kinda just made it clean and smell good.
Brittany C.
Jamesburg, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fam of sulfates and silicones and other bad chemicals put into most shampoos and conditioners but I actually like this product, I needed an affordable product to use while I was on vacation and this was $3 at Walmart. My scalp felt very clean and my hair was easy to detangle and it smells really good which is a plus. I would recommend Herbal Essences Hello Hydration 2-in-1 Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner to my friends and family.
Sierra R.
Somerset
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's good for hair that isn't use to powerful conditioners, my hair isn't thick, and the 2 in 1 wasn't the best, it went on smoothly though, and it's a great shampoo, its more so like a generic sort of conditioner if you use it for that, then again if you have love hair like me. Shipping was top notch though. Highly recommend for girls with thinner hair, have it to my mom, she has thinner hair, worked great. All depends on your hair type I guess!
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Herbal Essences Hello Hydration 2-in-1 Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner is good quality if your showering in a hurry. I prefer separate conditioners and shampoos. Good value for what you get. Great scent!
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am natural I was wondering does this really work they say it does. how does it smell. does it moisturize well. I want to know before I go to the store and purchase this.
Leah G.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a good shampoo for color treated hair?
Teresa E.
Does it leave your hair greasy?
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
Do you prefer this product or the two separate shampoo and conditioner bottles?
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone else think the conditioner should be in a bigger bottle, than the shampoo?