5 colors available

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #92 in Shampoo

Can't wait for conditioning, huh? Well, busy bee, get your shampoo conditioner in one. Just squeeze Hello Hydration's shampoo conditioner 2-in-1 formula in. It's full of lush moisturizers that rinse clean. Replenish and refresh your pretty parched head with a formula fused with moisturizers, Hawaiian Coconut and Orchid. Say when, for silky, supple hair. To be mighty hydrated, add Hello Hydration conditioner.

• Anyone else think the conditioner should be in a bigger bottle, tha...1 Answers
  • Do you prefer this product or the two separate shampoo and conditio...3 Answers
  • Does it leave your hair greasy?6 Answers
  • "I really liked the scent of this." in 1 review
  • "honestly for me i don't really like it first of all i don't like it because shampooing the ends of your hair is bad for your ends believe it or not your hair needs oil and secondly conditioning your roots is bad because i know i said oil is good for your hair but its not good for the scalp and it will make your hair get oily faster and plus usually conditioners make your hair silky and smooth and this one doesn't" in 1 review
Angel F.
Angel F.
Vancouver, WA
Herbal a Essences is a fairly good option when it comes to the lower end hair products! I'd say if you're in a pinch maybe just moving into your place, or out and about and need something this would be your go to! However because it is lower end, I don't think it should be used on a regular basis. I think it's a great price and couldn't hurt to try, but I would be using something to alternate with or maybe even an additive to keep your hair moisturized and safe. I haven't really had any problems with this, I'm just basing my review off what I've learned personally and when I used to use lower end products my hair adapted to it quickly and it really wasn't benefiting me. ❤️
kelsey m.
kelsey m.
Surrency, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shampoo and conditioner smell amazing!! When I was in high school I blow dried and straightened my hair every single day. It stripped all the moisture out of my hair and this product saved my hair!! When I have a lot of product or build up in my hair this shampoo removes and cleans my hair but still leaving it soft. Then the conditioner adds even more softness to my hair. Neither one of these products weigh my hair down. And the hairspray gets my fly always in place leaving a great scent in my hair. Plus I pick all of these products up at my local drugstore. They're so convenient as well as affordable. So go give these a try!
kelly b.
kelly b.
Havelock, Nc
I'm a little on the fence with these products. I have very thin hair but I have a lot of it. Soy hair get greasy fast. Like i have to wash it every day.. and i use herbal essences curl booster and its amazing. so when o tried this during the horrid north carolina summer to help keep my hair from frizzing up once i straighten it. well my hair was greasy before the day was over. so im sure if you have very dry hair it works but it just wasnt working for me. i love the smell and other products they make
Jazlyn A.
Jazlyn A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does a wonderful job at moisturizing dry hair. I have a lot of hair, and believe it or not I was able to put away the shampoo and conditioner that I typically use, and use this product with no problem at all. I definitely would recommend this product to others. It also works well with deep-waved hair extensions. The only problem I have with this product is that less doesn't go a long way. You do have to use a good amount of product per wash.
Kate  b.
Kate b.
Kent, OH
I love herbal essence as a brand and this shampoo/conditioner is one of my ultimate favorites! It smells SO GOOD and it leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. If you've never tired herbal essence shampoo and condition but you want to I'd recommend starting with the hello hydration! I also love the hair sprays and mouses they have great hold and a great smell but don't leave your hair too crunchy.
Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have really coarse, frizzy hair that I have bleached every few weeks so I'm always looking for a shampoo that can put the moisture back into my locks. I had faith in this one, because I usually like herbal essence products... but this just didn't work for me. It may be because my hair is over processed, but it actually left my hair feeling more dry than usual. The smell is amazing, though.
Caitlinn S.
Caitlinn S.
Minden, LA
Let me start off by saying that I am biracial. I am mixed with African American and white. I have very kinky curly hair and most people with curly hair, have very very VERY dry hair. I absolutely LOVE these products. It not only makes my hair feel so hydrated, but it makes it very soft and silky feeling. I would recommend this to ANYONE. It works lovely. Very affordable, but salon quality.
Makana C.
Makana C.
I love it! It is making my hair feel so alive and healthy! I would recommend this to anyone who has dry frizzy hair. The smell is amazing and it leaves your hair soft to the touch. There isn't any other brand quite like this one. With its affordable price and as well as it works I say it is a bargain! Say goodbye to damaged and dry hair and say hello to soft, healthy hair!
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product made my hair feel so incredibly greasy it was unreal. My hair tends to be on the dryer side, and doesn't get oily easily. But one shampoo and condition with this will leave your hair stringy, weighed down, and oily. It'll feel like you haven't washed your hair in weeks. I normally love herbal essences, but this product just doesn't do it for me.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
Medley, FL
¡Oh Dios mio! No saben como AMO esta linea de herbal essences, desde el olor hasta el resultado es pura perfección. Tengo un cabello super sensible al frizz por lo cual no hay muchos shampoos que me den buen resultado, pero estos productos definitivamente sirvieron, el olor permanece al igual que la suavidad y su precio es completamente accesible.
Erica W.
Erica W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am natural I was wondering does this really work they say it does. how does it smell. does it moisturize well. I want to know before I go to the store and purchase this.
Leah G.
Leah G.
Jacksonville, FL
Is this a good shampoo for color treated hair?
Teresa E.
Teresa E.
Does it leave your hair greasy?
Liberty J.
Liberty J.
Gahanna, OH
Do you prefer this product or the two separate shampoo and conditioner bottles?
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Sparrows Pt, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Anyone else think the conditioner should be in a bigger bottle, than the shampoo?