Herbal Essences Hello Hydration 2-in-1 Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner
Herbal Essences Hello Hydration 2 in 1 moisturizing shampoo and conditioner’s coconut essences and moisture-rich system will leave your hair clean and hydrated in one simple step. The creamy formula will have you saying goodbye to dry hair and hello to hydration.
- Herbal Essences Hello Hydration 2in1 Shampoo and Conditioner has no parabens, gluten or mineral oily
- Creamy notes of coconut essences
- Delivers rich hydration to parched strands
- Our Deep Moisture Collection smooths and nourishes thirsty hair
- Gentle enough for daily use, color-safe and pH-balanced
Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Dimethicone, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Sodium Citrate, Cocamide Mea, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-76, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1.see more...
Top Questions See all 31 Q&A
- "I really liked the scent of this." in 1 review
- "honestly for me i don't really like it first of all i don't like it because shampooing the ends of your hair is bad for your ends believe it or not your hair needs oil and secondly conditioning your roots is bad because i know i said oil is good for your hair but its not good for the scalp and it will make your hair get oily faster and plus usually conditioners make your hair silky and smooth and this one doesn't" in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos