Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

cynthia f.
I have used many of the Herbal essences body wash but this one was my favorite. I love the smell and the lather and its not that expensive. its a really good value. I didnt find anything wrong with it and yes i would buy it again and i would recommend this product
Kelly Jo P.
Nashville , TN
I love the scent of this and always feel fresh and clean after my showers. My bathroom stays smelling great and even guys seem to enjoy using this when they get the chance!
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
I'm a body wash fanatic and I really like this one and the smell and the way it makes ur body feel afterwards
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love this stuff I use it all the time it smells amazing and leaves my body feeling soft and clean!
jahaira n.
Oceanside , CA
I haven't personally tried this yet but I've heard amazing things about it. It smells great!
Danielle M.
Schenectady, NY
Smells great and doesn't leave a slimy film after, just enough suds without being overally bubbly. Leaves my skin soft.
Gabby M.
Norwalk, CA
LOVE THE SCENT it smells soooo good then again most herbal essence products do really cleans
Lisbeth P.
porterville, california
I love the scent and I try to purchase on a frequency but I recommend it to others especially if yu enjoy the herbal essence products
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Herbal essences is so affordable and their packaging is so cute and their products seriously smell amazing!
Jocelyn G.
This product smells so good and makes your skin really soft and smelling good. Its sort of like the consistency of shampoo but its for your body only. It lasts long. Its cheap and easy to find in every store.I use it every time. I don't have any negative comments to say about this product.