Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Kelly Jo P.
Nashville , TN
I love the scent of this and always feel fresh and clean after my showers. My bathroom stays smelling great and even guys seem to enjoy using this when they get the chance!
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
I'm a body wash fanatic and I really like this one and the smell and the way it makes ur body feel afterwards
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love this stuff I use it all the time it smells amazing and leaves my body feeling soft and clean!
Gabby M.
Norwalk, CA
LOVE THE SCENT it smells soooo good then again most herbal essence products do really cleans
Lisbeth P.
porterville, california
I love the scent and I try to purchase on a frequency but I recommend it to others especially if yu enjoy the herbal essence products
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Herbal essences is so affordable and their packaging is so cute and their products seriously smell amazing!
Jocelyn G.
This product smells so good and makes your skin really soft and smelling good. Its sort of like the consistency of shampoo but its for your body only. It lasts long. Its cheap and easy to find in every store.I use it every time. I don't have any negative comments to say about this product.
Kristen T.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This body wash smells good even after you've gotten out of the shower. You can't smell other body washes after you get out of the shower, but this product is different!
I always get the big container because I really enjoy this body wash, it smells really good and I mostly use this
Trisha L.
Amherst, OH
I absolutely love this product makes my hair soft and the smell stays in it unlike other products that I have used I wash my hair and you wouldn't even be able to smell it but now with this product you can definitely smell that my hair has been washed