Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Lizha M.
Newark, DE
I love their product but I always have to bust the top off because I have a hard time getting it out the bottle
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
It's ok, but I'll never change the one from bath and body, it's better… the smell, the softness and everything
Adalai G.
Austin, TX
I had no idea they made body wash, I had to try it when I came across it! I love the fresh scent, super sudsy!
Floribeth L.
El aroma es super rico y agradable algo que siempre a caracterizado a esta marca asi que es super recommendado
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
I'm a body wash fanatic and I really like this one and the smell and the way it makes ur body feel afterwards
Janelle B.
Orlando, FL
Smells good, but not my favorite. It kind of dried my skin out, but that may be due to the heavy fragrance.
Zaida c.
Love my Herbal Essence body washes.
This one makes me happy! I absolutely love the smell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Herbal essences is so affordable and their packaging is so cute and their products seriously smell amazing!
Kim D.
New Milford, CT
i love the product and great price. i love the smell and feel fresh and clean. it don't leave my skin dry.
ayleen z.
doral , FL
Es muy bueno los productos te dejan muy limpio y oliendo riquísimo, te hidratan y te dejan suave el cabello