Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Zaida c.
Zaida c.
Medley, FL
Love my Herbal Essence body washes.
This one makes me happy! I absolutely love the smell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Janelle B.
Janelle B.
Orlando, FL
Smells good, but not my favorite. It kind of dried my skin out, but that may be due to the heavy fragrance.
Kim D.
Kim D.
New Milford, CT
i love the product and great price. i love the smell and feel fresh and clean. it don't leave my skin dry.
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
I love the scent of thus body wash! It gets super bubbly and gets me nice and clean with a lasting smell!
Becky P.
Becky P.
Clinton, MS
This is all my college girls use. They smell great and they live this. Lasts forever and keeps them clean
Bethany J.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
I l9ve herbal essence I've been using it for about 10 years It leaves my hard smelling and feeling great!
Kendra S.
Kendra S.
I had the shampoo and conditioner to this, and found this one day while shopping..didn't really like it.
Enedelia G.
Enedelia G.
Detroit, MI
Love the scent and cleans very good. I really enjoy using this body wash. But its very similar to most.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Favorite product of all time right here. Can't stop using it!!!! It's easily my favorite scent as well.
jennie h.
jennie h.
Compton, CA
Love this when it first came out you smell it on your skin most of the day it very gentle on your skin