Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Shane C.
Stockton, CA
Excellent product would recommend to everyone.My all time favorite it leaves your skin smelling and feeling great.
rebecca c.
Missouri City, TX
Smells great and leaves the scent on you a while after so you still smell fresh. Works great. On my second bottle.
Morgan K.
Jacksons Gap, AL
I really enjoy this soap. I used to purchase it but I don't much anymore I'm not sure why but I really enjoyed it!
Caity C.
I got this once before and it was great! Mine was blue and I loved it so much! Great on my skin! Wonderful product
I always get the big container because I really enjoy this body wash, it smells really good and I mostly use this
Lizha M.
Newark, DE
I love their product but I always have to bust the top off because I have a hard time getting it out the bottle
Adalai G.
Austin, TX
I had no idea they made body wash, I had to try it when I came across it! I love the fresh scent, super sudsy!
Valenna P.
Cape Coral, FL
It's ok, but I'll never change the one from bath and body, it's better… the smell, the softness and everything
Floribeth L.
El aroma es super rico y agradable algo que siempre a caracterizado a esta marca asi que es super recommendado
ayleen z.
doral , FL
Es muy bueno los productos te dejan muy limpio y oliendo riquísimo, te hidratan y te dejan suave el cabello