Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Raquel G.
Pomona, CA
This product smells delicious I love how it leaves the scent on your body for a long period of time. I love this product
Danielle M.
Schenectady, NY
Smells great and doesn't leave a slimy film after, just enough suds without being overally bubbly. Leaves my skin soft.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
LOVE THIS STUFF. It smells awesome and really cleans your skin. I just love how I smell good all day after using it.
Sonya B.
love the rose smelling body wash one of my favorites. smells really great and makes me feel happy. will keep buying.
Jennifer S.
This smells amazing and has a great lather ! I love it but it's very difficult to find . Always find coupons for it.
Morgan K.
Jacksons Gap, AL
I really enjoy this soap. I used to purchase it but I don't much anymore I'm not sure why but I really enjoyed it!
Caity C.
I got this once before and it was great! Mine was blue and I loved it so much! Great on my skin! Wonderful product
Shane C.
Stockton, CA
Excellent product would recommend to everyone.My all time favorite it leaves your skin smelling and feeling great.
rebecca c.
Missouri City, TX
Smells great and leaves the scent on you a while after so you still smell fresh. Works great. On my second bottle.
I always get the big container because I really enjoy this body wash, it smells really good and I mostly use this