Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Tori B.
Tori B.
Temecula, CA
Awesome body wash. Fabulous scent. Great lather and leaves a clean feeling for hours. I use it daily and would recommend it.
Alexus A.
Alexus A.
San Antonio, TX
Can't help but buy this product and every store I go to , they all smell so god and keep my skin so fresh and smooth all day
D C.
D C.
Slidell, LA
This is a favorite in our house. Even the husband uses it. It smells nice, moisturizes well and doesn't dry out your skin.
Love Love Love this stuff, been using it since i was little. Would love to get my hands on some free samples of this stuff
Cara F.
Cara F.
Joshua, TX
Smells amazing, doesn't make my skin feel dry or give that weird feeling like some soaps do. The big bottle lasts forever.
Jessika E.
Jessika E.
Lexington, KY
Great smelling body wash for a good price. Kroger usually has digital coupons for it as well, which make it even cheaper!
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Pomona, CA
This product smells delicious I love how it leaves the scent on your body for a long period of time. I love this product
Mary S.
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
LOVE THIS STUFF. It smells awesome and really cleans your skin. I just love how I smell good all day after using it.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
This smells amazing and has a great lather ! I love it but it's very difficult to find . Always find coupons for it.
Sonya B.
Sonya B.
love the rose smelling body wash one of my favorites. smells really great and makes me feel happy. will keep buying.