Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Hannah C.
Hannah C.
San Gabriel, CA
It has beautiful scents and rubs o smoothly and leaves no residue! It comes in different scents and colors and they are so flavorful!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Rockford, IL
It has no coconut and i love the sent. even my boyfriend likes to use it. it makes our skin soft. and it dose not cost a lot of money
Jen M.
Jen M.
I use a lot of her lessons as products. Shampoos conditioners hair gel etc. Different types as well. Some for curly some for colored.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Hays, KS
I love how this smells! It's one of my all time favorites! I used to use the shampoo and conditioner too but I use salon brands now
Andrea B.
Andrea B.
Philadelphia, PA
This body wash has a nice flowery fresh scent that I love. This bottle size lasted me very long and I never got tired of the scent
Jennifer P.
Jennifer P.
While this particular fragrance is not top of the list for me, it is for my girls. We adore the Herbal Essences line of products.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
THese smell nice. They are priced really good. You get a lot in the bottles. They will last a long time. Always on sale. Gentle.
Ashley  R.
Ashley R.
Oh my god! This brings back memories of my childhood. So glad they make it in a body wash now. It's smells so freaking amazing!
Marcie S.
Marcie S.
tampa, Fl
Smells like middle school all over again!!!! Love love love this scent!! And holy crap does it make so much bubbles in a bath!
Alexus A.
Alexus A.
San Antonio, TX
Can't help but buy this product and every store I go to , they all smell so god and keep my skin so fresh and smooth all day