Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Indira V.
Doral, FL
Love love love herbak essences. 😍😍😍😍😍 it smells reallllllyyy good and makes me want to take a shower every 5 minutes. Lol must have ! 😍
Maria G.
Greenfield, CA
Smells amazing and leaves your body smelling good. The only con to this is that it has a very negative outcome to sensitive body parts.
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
This body wash has a great scent. sometimes it can be overwhelming so a little goes a long way. it definitely does the job of cleaning.
Lisbeth P.
porterville, california
I love the scent and I try to purchase on a frequency but I recommend it to others especially if yu enjoy the herbal essence products
Hannah C.
San Gabriel, CA
It has beautiful scents and rubs o smoothly and leaves no residue! It comes in different scents and colors and they are so flavorful!
Jennifer M.
Rockford, IL
It has no coconut and i love the sent. even my boyfriend likes to use it. it makes our skin soft. and it dose not cost a lot of money
Jen M.
I use a lot of her lessons as products. Shampoos conditioners hair gel etc. Different types as well. Some for curly some for colored.
Andrea B.
Philadelphia , PA
This body wash has a nice flowery fresh scent that I love. This bottle size lasted me very long and I never got tired of the scent
Tina S.
Hays, KS
I love how this smells! It's one of my all time favorites! I used to use the shampoo and conditioner too but I use salon brands now
Jennifer C.
THese smell nice. They are priced really good. You get a lot in the bottles. They will last a long time. Always on sale. Gentle.