Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

yulissa R.
Herbal essences is one of my favorite brands its affordable and the stuff smell good I love using this product leaves me smelloong good for hours
Jennifer Y.
Port Huron, MI
Love this stuff when i am showering. Makes u smell good and leaves u nice and soft. I normally stock up on it when i get coupons and find sales.
caitlin b.
Dallas, OR
It's amazing!! It smells so good. Also, makes my skin smell awesome, makes my skin so soft, and I love how I don'tn have to use so much of it.:)
Kristi L.
My favorite scent and such a little bit goes a long way. Only have to repurchase every few weeks. Makes my skin so soft and keeps it hydrated.
Amber G.
Reno, NV
I love this product! It smells really good and the scent lasts all day long. It moisturizes the skin and you will have clean, fresh feeling.
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
This last me about 6 months almost because you hardly need any on your sponge. It goes such a long way and leaves you feeling so so clean.
Maria B.
San Diego, CA
Very cleansing !!! Love the smell of the body wash, and leaves skin soft. Great price and would recommend to family and friends! Great buy!
Love herbal essences, I'm.so glad that I decided to try this one as it smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling clean and yet very soft
Annie M.
Northfield, OH
Was happy to see herbal essence came out with a body soap because their shampoo scents are so amazing. I wish it lathered better though .
Kathleen K.
The fact best thing ever I go on my way phone is so good at all times in my room head up of a sudden you are so a lot good morning and