Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

caitlin b.
Dallas, OR
It's amazing!! It smells so good. Also, makes my skin smell awesome, makes my skin so soft, and I love how I don'tn have to use so much of it.:)
Amber G.
Reno, NV
I love this product! It smells really good and the scent lasts all day long. It moisturizes the skin and you will have clean, fresh feeling.
Maria B.
San Diego, CA
Very cleansing !!! Love the smell of the body wash, and leaves skin soft. Great price and would recommend to family and friends! Great buy!
Josie C.
New Geneva , PA
This last me about 6 months almost because you hardly need any on your sponge. It goes such a long way and leaves you feeling so so clean.
Annie M.
Northfield, OH
Was happy to see herbal essence came out with a body soap because their shampoo scents are so amazing. I wish it lathered better though .
Love herbal essences, I'm.so glad that I decided to try this one as it smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling clean and yet very soft
Maria G.
GREENFIELD, CA
Smells amazing and leaves your body smelling good. The only con to this is that it has a very negative outcome to sensitive body parts.
Indira V.
Doral, FL
Love love love herbak essences. 😍😍😍😍😍 it smells reallllllyyy good and makes me want to take a shower every 5 minutes. Lol must have ! 😍
Jasmine M.
Fort Lauderdale , Fl
This body wash has a great scent. sometimes it can be overwhelming so a little goes a long way. it definitely does the job of cleaning.
Kathleen K.
The fact best thing ever I go on my way phone is so good at all times in my room head up of a sudden you are so a lot good morning and