Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Kristen T.
Lawrenceburg, KY
This body wash smells good even after you've gotten out of the shower. You can't smell other body washes after you get out of the shower, but this product is different!
Maria A.
I really love this soap, the smell is sooo awesome and it leaves my skin super smooth and hydrated, the only con about this product is that its hard to find sometimes
Shelley R.
Jackson, SC
I liked the smell of this body wash, but I didn't really care for the way my skin felt after I used it. My skin felt rather dry and not very smooth. I will finish the bottle but I won't buy it again.
Julie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the smell! Just a little goes a long way! No need too add too much to your loofah, bubbles up nicely to cover the whole body! Plan to continue to use when this is gone!
Adrianna A.
San Antonio, TX
Oh my gosh I love this product so much!!!
it smells so freaken good and it literally leaves your body
smelling good all day I use this body wash and shampoo
conditioner
Ashley B.
Cordele, GA
It smells really great, but I didn't really feel like it did a good job. It runs out quickly and it doesn't bubble up very well so you just don't feel clean.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Really decent shampoo for drugstore. It smells amazing and makes your hair feel good. The smell doesn't last to long but its a good value for your money.
Jessica C.
Sudbury, MA
Love this body wash! It smells like roses and it's very affordable. It's not super moisturizing but I don't mind that. I get it at Walmart for around $3.
gabriella r.
Frostproof, FL
First off let me just tell you these smell AMAZING and they are really good on your hair i buy it all the time i love everything herbal essences makes
angie h.
Dover, NC
love herbal essence products. lathered up really good , smelled amazing and kept my skin soft and hydrated all day. bonus: smell lasts all day too