Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Adrianna A.
San Antonio, TX
Oh my gosh I love this product so much!!!
it smells so freaken good and it literally leaves your body
smelling good all day I use this body wash and shampoo
conditioner
Maria A.
I really love this soap, the smell is sooo awesome and it leaves my skin super smooth and hydrated, the only con about this product is that its hard to find sometimes
Ashley B.
Americus, GA
It smells really great, but I didn't really feel like it did a good job. It runs out quickly and it doesn't bubble up very well so you just don't feel clean.
Jessica C.
Sudbury, MA
Love this body wash! It smells like roses and it's very affordable. It's not super moisturizing but I don't mind that. I get it at Walmart for around $3.
Samantha B.
Weston, OH
Really decent shampoo for drugstore. It smells amazing and makes your hair feel good. The smell doesn't last to long but its a good value for your money.
gabriella r.
Frostproof, FL
First off let me just tell you these smell AMAZING and they are really good on your hair i buy it all the time i love everything herbal essences makes
angie h.
Dover, NC
love herbal essence products. lathered up really good , smelled amazing and kept my skin soft and hydrated all day. bonus: smell lasts all day too
yulissa R.
Herbal essences is one of my favorite brands its affordable and the stuff smell good I love using this product leaves me smelloong good for hours
Jennifer Y.
Port Huron, MI
Love this stuff when i am showering. Makes u smell good and leaves u nice and soft. I normally stock up on it when i get coupons and find sales.
Kristi L.
My favorite scent and such a little bit goes a long way. Only have to repurchase every few weeks. Makes my skin so soft and keeps it hydrated.