Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Shelley R.
Shelley R.
Jackson, SC
I liked the smell of this body wash, but I didn't really care for the way my skin felt after I used it. My skin felt rather dry and not very smooth. I will finish the bottle but I won't buy it again.
Angie C.
Angie C.
Huge fan of Herbal Essences! I use their body wash, shampoo, and conditioner because its amazing! The scent is great and you can still smell hints of it afterwards. I recommend this body for sure!
Katy M.
Katy M.
Wheeling, WV
There's something about the price and the smell that keeps me coming back to Herbal Essences. I'm bound to find it in every store I'm shopping in, it's gentle on my skin, and can be used daily.
Debra P.
Debra P.
Omg, this smells so good you want to eat it. When washing with it your skin instantly feels amazing. My husband absolutely loves when I use this, he says my skin is so soft plus I mell yummy.
Sandra E.
Sandra E.
This is one of my favorite smelling shampoos its truly like getting lost in the shower with great smells and the way my hair feels afterwards amazing long lasting good smelling hair also!
Deann S.
Deann S.
Herriman, UT
This stuff smells good and gets super sudsy. I like body wash that you can use a little and it lasts a long time. This is one of them. However my skin did get dry but I have eczema
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
I love how big this bottle is and how long it lasts! It smells great and cleans my body well. Whenever I travel I just pour some of this into a smaller bottle and I'm good to go!
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really love this product! I love to switch up my body wash brands and scents often and I find I'm using this one frequently. It is invigorating and easy on my sensitive skin.
Julie H.
Julie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Love the smell! Just a little goes a long way! No need too add too much to your loofah, bubbles up nicely to cover the whole body! Plan to continue to use when this is gone!
Adrianna A.
Adrianna A.
San Antonio, TX
Oh my gosh I love this product so much!!!
it smells so freaken good and it literally leaves your body
smelling good all day I use this body wash and shampoo
conditioner