Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Darian K.
San Diego, CA
Rose is not my favorite scent, it was something I hardly even noticed while applying it or throughout my day. I did not find my hair oily after using it, my hair was soft and shining, but without the sheen of grease. Herbal essences is one of the few brands I trust to go on my head.
Rebecca F.
Pittsburgh, PA
Really love this product! I love to switch up my body wash brands and scents often and I find I'm using this one frequently. It is invigorating and easy on my sensitive skin.
Angie C.
Huge fan of Herbal Essences! I use their body wash, shampoo, and conditioner because its amazing! The scent is great and you can still smell hints of it afterwards. I recommend this body for sure!
Katy M.
Wheeling, WV
There's something about the price and the smell that keeps me coming back to Herbal Essences. I'm bound to find it in every store I'm shopping in, it's gentle on my skin, and can be used daily.
Anna C.
Osceola, AR
This soap oh my it smells so darn awesome. I'm running out and have no money as of right now (sad face) i love the pink ones. My favorite color is pink and thats just a plus to the awesome smell and the smoothness it gives to my body, hair, and whole entire bathroom.
Yashashvi M.
New Castle, DE
OHH I can't even say it, I am soo obsessed with this scent. My skins mells so good after the shower. I just picked one of this up a few days ago at my local walgreens. I use this product every single day. I am definitely looking forward to buy it agian.
Jordan S.
Oxford, GA
Love this scent! This body wash is a great value for your money. The great thing is you can find this almost anywhere and it's usually on sale through cartwheel at Target. You can pair it with the same scent shampoo and conditioner and smell great all day!
Sandra E.
This is one of my favorite smelling shampoos its truly like getting lost in the shower with great smells and the way my hair feels afterwards amazing long lasting good smelling hair also!
Casey G.
Cleveland, OH
Received this product as a gift. The scent of this product is pleasant and not overwhelming. It lathers up best if you use a sponge/loofa since it's a gel consistency. I've even caught my boyfriend using it occasionally as a substitute to his own.
Katherine B.
I love how big this bottle is and how long it lasts! It smells great and cleans my body well. Whenever I travel I just pour some of this into a smaller bottle and I'm good to go!