Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Hadacha R.
Hadacha R.
Herbal Essences is one of my favorite body wash companies. However, the body washes could sometimes leave a bit or residue without you noticing. It is a great value and very gentle of my skin! I would buy it again because overall it is a great body wash!
Klein T.
Klein T.
This product is awesome. The smell is so good and it so gentle on the skin, its not that harsh. The smell is long lasting and its really nice scent. I got mine at walmart and its a good value, very affordable. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Yashashvi M.
Yashashvi M.
New Castle, DE
OHH I can't even say it, I am soo obsessed with this scent. My skins mells so good after the shower. I just picked one of this up a few days ago at my local walgreens. I use this product every single day. I am definitely looking forward to buy it agian.
Trisha L.
Trisha L.
Amherst , OH
I absolutely love this product makes my hair soft and the smell stays in it unlike other products that I have used I wash my hair and you wouldn't even be able to smell it but now with this product you can definitely smell that my hair has been washed
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I love herbal essences happy go lather body wash! It's everything you expect from herbal essences! Smooth lather, great scent on your body very long lasting! I get it from walmart typical herbal essence price no sticker shock here. I would buy again
Casey G.
Casey G.
Cleveland, OH
Received this product as a gift. The scent of this product is pleasant and not overwhelming. It lathers up best if you use a sponge/loofa since it's a gel consistency. I've even caught my boyfriend using it occasionally as a substitute to his own.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
This body wash is amazing! Not only does it smell extremely good but I feel clean after using it too. The price for it is fair so it's not too bad. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for a new body wash and like the smell of coconuts.
Stefanie B.
Stefanie B.
Lebanon
Nothing better than my daily scrub with my Herbal Essence. I L O V E the smell of this stuff more than anything in the world always have always will. I use it EVERY SINGLE morning. And the scent last a long time. I would highly recommend it.
donna B.
donna B.
Middleburg, FL
Herbal essences is one of top brands that I just cant get enough of there scents are just amazing. they fill the whole bathroom with just wonderful smells. the price is always low and is great for a house with 4 girls !
Julie K.
Julie K.
Kent, WA
This is amazing! It smells amazing! It doesn't dry out your skin, the smell is incredible. The price is super affordable! It's gentle and doesn't dry out your skin! I would repurchase this again in a heart beat!