Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Stefanie B.
Nothing better than my daily scrub with my Herbal Essence. I L O V E the smell of this stuff more than anything in the world always have always will. I use it EVERY SINGLE morning. And the scent last a long time. I would highly recommend it.
This is a great, inexpensive body wash that smells amazing and makes me feel clean and fresh when I'm done using it. I have a friend who has tried it that said she noticed some body acne clear when she used it. I have body acne and haven't noticed anything that like while using this product but of course it's not meant for that anyway. It's definitely worth buying and checking out.
Trisha L.
Amherst, OH
I absolutely love this product makes my hair soft and the smell stays in it unlike other products that I have used I wash my hair and you wouldn't even be able to smell it but now with this product you can definitely smell that my hair has been washed
Liz R.
Carmichael
Love love love the way this smells!!! It's not the best in terms of cleanliness, but you can't beat the smell! I do feel like it could be a little thicker texture and work better at actually removing impurities, but again, the smell makes it all worthwhile for me!
Klein T.
This product is awesome. The smell is so good and it so gentle on the skin, its not that harsh. The smell is long lasting and its really nice scent. I got mine at walmart and its a good value, very affordable. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Jennifer N Ronnie F.
Sacramento, CA
I love herbal essences happy go lather body wash! It's everything you expect from herbal essences! Smooth lather, great scent on your body very long lasting! I get it from walmart typical herbal essence price no sticker shock here. I would buy again
Laura M.
Beaumont, CA
This body wash is amazing! Not only does it smell extremely good but I feel clean after using it too. The price for it is fair so it's not too bad. I would definitely recommend if you're looking for a new body wash and like the smell of coconuts.
Debra P.
Omg, this smells so good you want to eat it. When washing with it your skin instantly feels amazing. My husband absolutely loves when I use this, he says my skin is so soft plus I mell yummy.
donna B.
Middleburg , FL
Herbal essences is one of top brands that I just cant get enough of there scents are just amazing. they fill the whole bathroom with just wonderful smells. the price is always low and is great for a house with 4 girls !
Julie K.
Spokane Vly, WA
This is amazing! It smells amazing! It doesn't dry out your skin, the smell is incredible. The price is super affordable! It's gentle and doesn't dry out your skin! I would repurchase this again in a heart beat!