Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Kassandra G.
I love, love, lovee herbal essences products! Some do more for me than others. This particular one was a good body wash. It gets the job done! Honestly though, I mostly love it and all the other products for the amazing scents they have!! I just love it!
Donia D.
Herbal essences seriously got the best scents ever love this product so much very refreshing and i feel great using it, so foaming and the best thing is it's not expensive.
also it's available everywhere and is easy to come by i would differently recommend it
Jade M.
It was lovely on my skin and smelt amazing. It foamed up and felt really fresh afterwards. I have sensitive skin so have to be careful what brands I use so love how maby scents you can get in this collection.
Lo mejor de lo mejor lo uso desde pequeña ya que mi madre lo utilizaba paso de generacion bueno al menos la marca me encanta todo es perfecto aroma presentacion ingredientes naturales entre muchas cosas mas
Saima K.
I really like Herbal Essences Happy Go Body Wash, as it is sort of mild body wash so quite soothing to my skin. i like the fragrance. I'v been using it for about a couple of months now.
Diana S.
This body wash has a great scent. sometimes it can be overwhelming so a little goes a long way. it definitely does the job of cleaning.
Bethany W.
Smells amazing, goes on well but doesn't last for long as you use a lot all in one go. Definitely worth buying for he smell though!
Lisa B.
This lasts quite a while and has an amazing scent. It really helps to wake me up and get me ready for a long day at work.
Ramon D.
In my house each member has its own product, i especially used many brands between the herbal essences, i love aromas
Gladis A.
Muy lindo el empaque huele delicioso me encanta la consistencia es muy dulce y mi piel huele rico se siente fresca