Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Lisbeth P.
porterville, california
I love the scent and I try to purchase on a frequency but I recommend it to others especially if yu enjoy the herbal essence products
Danielle M.
Schenectady, NY
Smells great and doesn't leave a slimy film after, just enough suds without being overally bubbly. Leaves my skin soft.
Elizabeth R.
Log Lane Vlg, CO
I'm a body wash fanatic and I really like this one and the smell and the way it makes ur body feel afterwards
Lesley E.
Orem, UT
Herbal essences is so affordable and their packaging is so cute and their products seriously smell amazing!
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Love this stuff I use it all the time it smells amazing and leaves my body feeling soft and clean!
Gabby M.
Norwalk, CA
LOVE THE SCENT it smells soooo good then again most herbal essence products do really cleans
jahaira n.
Oceanside , CA
I haven't personally tried this yet but I've heard amazing things about it. It smells great!
Maggie R.
CHICAGO, IL
This is a simple body wash that has a good smell and doesn't leave a residue which I like. the smell was not overwhelmingly amazing, but I felt clean after using the product
Katie K.
Strathmore, AB
This stuff lathers like CRAZY. If you want tons of suds, this is a great, inexpensive body wash. It does leave my skin a little tight and dry (though I have very sensitive skin) so I have to be sure to thoroughly lotion afterwards. The scent is classic Herbal Essences, fresh and fruity and, well, PINK smelling! This works great as bubble bath as well.
Donia D.
Herbal essences seriously got the best scents ever love this product so much very refreshing and i feel great using it, so foaming and the best thing is it's not expensive.
also it's available everywhere and is easy to come by i would differently recommend it