Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Carly W.
This body wash has an incredible scent and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry or over washed.
Kristyl I.
Savannah, GA
I have to be the first time since I've seen a lot of people in this case is the only way you
Evelina R.
Franklin, TN
Me and my boyfriend have been hooked on this stuff! It smells amazing and we love the smell!
Jacky R.
Los Angeles, CA
This is my favorite body wash to use it smells really good and it feel nice after the shower.
Mary I.
Alexandria, VA
I love the smell of this!! It lasts on my skin all day long and it is so fresh and fruity!
Tiffany L.
Baltimore, MD
Not very big on this product you have to use so much of it to even get your hair lathered.
Rachel N.
Pinehurst
I've always love their products even doe shampoo they are very refreshing and smell amazing
Melanie F.
Roanoke, VA
This product smells wonderful. Leaves my skin feeling soft. Would recommend this product!
Silvia E.
Charlotte, NC
Makes your skin feel so smooth and smelling so good just makes your skin so much better
Karen O.
Los Angeles , CA
Love the smell of this product and it felt like the big bottle lasted a very long time.