Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Jennifer M.
I love this body wash. smells soooooo good
feels so good! and they are not expensive
Crystal C.
Manchester, KY
I love it...the way it smell and makes ur body feel good..highly demand u to but it
Celeste S.
Orlando , FL
My favorite smelling herbal essences body wash. It also lasted me for a long time.
Katherine N.
Pomona, CA
This is a great productherbal essences body wash its a great product for mu skin
Becca B.
Melbourne , FL
It's sort of gave me hives but it smells so good and it makes me feel so clean
leslie h.
Berea, KY
Always smells amazing. Hydrates and leaves skin so soft. Love Herbal Essences.
Megan Evelyn Anne B.
Manchester, NH
This body wash smells great and is soft on my skin. I use it 3 times a weeks.
Guadalupe M.
Love how this leaves my skin smelling it's just so tropical and fruity to me
Jocelyn G.
This product smells so good and makes your skin really soft and smelling good. Its sort of like the consistency of shampoo but its for your body only. It lasts long. Its cheap and easy to find in every store.I use it every time. I don't have any negative comments to say about this product.
Evelina R.
La Vergne, TN
Me and my boyfriend have been hooked on this stuff! It smells amazing and we love the smell!