Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Kendra S.
I had the shampoo and conditioner to this, and found this one day while shopping..didn't really like it.
Bethany J.
Sacramento, CA
I l9ve herbal essence I've been using it for about 10 years It leaves my hard smelling and feeling great!
Taylor M.
I love the scent of thus body wash! It gets super bubbly and gets me nice and clean with a lasting smell!
Becky P.
Clinton, MS
This is all my college girls use. They smell great and they live this. Lasts forever and keeps them clean
Natalie S.
Favorite product of all time right here. Can't stop using it!!!! It's easily my favorite scent as well.
Enedelia G.
Detroit, MI
Love the scent and cleans very good. I really enjoy using this body wash. But its very similar to most.
Catherine J.
Andrews, TX
I love the smell and the way it leaves my skin after i shower you must try it you will be glad you did
jennie h.
Compton, CA
Love this when it first came out you smell it on your skin most of the day it very gentle on your skin
Miranda N.
I absolutely love the way this product smells. Although, on occasion it does dry out my skin a little
Diana C.
Petaluma, CA
Great product for great price. Love it keeps my hair smelling super good even by the end of the day