Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Kelly Jo P.
Nashville, TN
I love the scent of this and always feel fresh and clean after my showers. My bathroom stays smelling great and even guys seem to enjoy using this when they get the chance!
Jocelyn G.
This product smells so good and makes your skin really soft and smelling good. Its sort of like the consistency of shampoo but its for your body only. It lasts long. Its cheap and easy to find in every store.I use it every time. I don't have any negative comments to say about this product.
Deann S.
Herriman, UT
This stuff smells good and gets super sudsy. I like body wash that you can use a little and it lasts a long time. This is one of them. However my skin did get dry but I have eczema
Maggie R.
CHICAGO, IL
This is a simple body wash that has a good smell and doesn't leave a residue which I like. the smell was not overwhelmingly amazing, but I felt clean after using the product
cynthia f.
I have used many of the Herbal essences body wash but this one was my favorite. I love the smell and the lather and its not that expensive. its a really good value. I didnt find anything wrong with it and yes i would buy it again and i would recommend this product
Hannah R.
This is my favorite body wash both because of the attractive packaging but also for the selection of different scents. "Happy Go Lather" is my signature because of it's light, feminine smell, and I swear it leaves me skin softer than before. Great price, great product, will be my go-to for years to come!
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
I just picked this up for the first time it's about 3/4 done and I am satisfied. I has a good scent and its bubbly which I love leaves me feeling nice, fresh, clean, and smelling good. Highly recommended my husband even tried it and he loved it although he will stick to the men body wash.
Lynn H.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this stuff!! It has that classic Herbal Essences smell that is sooooo good! I have been using it every time i shower and for a while when I ran out of hand soap, I was using it for hand soap. I didn't mind because it did the job and smelled awesome!
Hadacha R.
Herbal Essences is one of my favorite body wash companies. However, the body washes could sometimes leave a bit or residue without you noticing. It is a great value and very gentle of my skin! I would buy it again because overall it is a great body wash!
Delsin D.
Germantown, TN
I very very much so like this product because it gives me a nice gentle and smooth feeling to my skin. I use it maybe four times a week and it does not irritate my skin at all is very gentle and it's very easy on sensitive skin. I would buy it again and I do recommend it to other people