Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by Brittany P.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz uploaded by cynthia f.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 4 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 9 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 22.1 fl oz
This is a great, inexpensive body wash that smells amazing and makes me feel clean and fresh when I'm done using it. I have a friend who has tried it that said she noticed some body acne clear when she used it. I have body acne and haven't noticed anything that like while using this product but of course it's not meant for that anyway. It's definitely worth buying and checking out.
Hannah R.
This is my favorite body wash both because of the attractive packaging but also for the selection of different scents. "Happy Go Lather" is my signature because of it's light, feminine smell, and I swear it leaves me skin softer than before. Great price, great product, will be my go-to for years to come!
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
I just picked this up for the first time it's about 3/4 done and I am satisfied. I has a good scent and its bubbly which I love leaves me feeling nice, fresh, clean, and smelling good. Highly recommended my husband even tried it and he loved it although he will stick to the men body wash.
Delsin D.
Germantown, TN
I very very much so like this product because it gives me a nice gentle and smooth feeling to my skin. I use it maybe four times a week and it does not irritate my skin at all is very gentle and it's very easy on sensitive skin. I would buy it again and I do recommend it to other people
Darian K.
San Diego, CA
Rose is not my favorite scent, it was something I hardly even noticed while applying it or throughout my day. I did not find my hair oily after using it, my hair was soft and shining, but without the sheen of grease. Herbal essences is one of the few brands I trust to go on my head.
Lynn H.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this stuff!! It has that classic Herbal Essences smell that is sooooo good! I have been using it every time i shower and for a while when I ran out of hand soap, I was using it for hand soap. I didn't mind because it did the job and smelled awesome!
Anna C.
Osceola, AR
This soap oh my it smells so darn awesome. I'm running out and have no money as of right now (sad face) i love the pink ones. My favorite color is pink and thats just a plus to the awesome smell and the smoothness it gives to my body, hair, and whole entire bathroom.
cynthia f.
I have used many of the Herbal essences body wash but this one was my favorite. I love the smell and the lather and its not that expensive. its a really good value. I didnt find anything wrong with it and yes i would buy it again and i would recommend this product
Liz R.
Carmichael
Love love love the way this smells!!! It's not the best in terms of cleanliness, but you can't beat the smell! I do feel like it could be a little thicker texture and work better at actually removing impurities, but again, the smell makes it all worthwhile for me!
Jordan S.
Oxford, GA
Love this scent! This body wash is a great value for your money. The great thing is you can find this almost anywhere and it's usually on sale through cartwheel at Target. You can pair it with the same scent shampoo and conditioner and smell great all day!