Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash uploaded by cynthia f.Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash uploaded by Brittany P.

Happy Go Lather
Why We Love It:
How could rich lather an the sweet smell of roses not make you smile?
Stop & Smell the Roses
Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes, Yes!
You Know the Drill:
Don't worry, be happy. There's no wrong way to lather and rinse.
Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash:

• Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience
  • Moisturizing body wash, 22.1 fl oz
  • Intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses
  • Enjoy irresistible, long-lasting fragrance

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium Edta, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Pearl Extract, Passiflora Laurifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Quadrangularis Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Yellow 5.

Jocelyn G.
This product smells so good and makes your skin really soft and smelling good. Its sort of like the consistency of shampoo but its for your body only. It lasts long. Its cheap and easy to find in every store.I use it every time. I don't have any negative comments to say about this product.
Maggie R.
This is a simple body wash that has a good smell and doesn't leave a residue which I like. the smell was not overwhelmingly amazing, but I felt clean after using the product
Kelly Jo P.
Nashville, TN
I love the scent of this and always feel fresh and clean after my showers. My bathroom stays smelling great and even guys seem to enjoy using this when they get the chance!
cynthia f.
I have used many of the Herbal essences body wash but this one was my favorite. I love the smell and the lather and its not that expensive. its a really good value. I didnt find anything wrong with it and yes i would buy it again and i would recommend this product
Hannah R.
This is my favorite body wash both because of the attractive packaging but also for the selection of different scents. "Happy Go Lather" is my signature because of it's light, feminine smell, and I swear it leaves me skin softer than before. Great price, great product, will be my go-to for years to come!
Maritza R.
Bradenton, Fl
I just picked this up for the first time it's about 3/4 done and I am satisfied. I has a good scent and its bubbly which I love leaves me feeling nice, fresh, clean, and smelling good. Highly recommended my husband even tried it and he loved it although he will stick to the men body wash.
Lynn H.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love the smell of this stuff!! It has that classic Herbal Essences smell that is sooooo good! I have been using it every time i shower and for a while when I ran out of hand soap, I was using it for hand soap. I didn't mind because it did the job and smelled awesome!
Hadacha R.
Herbal Essences is one of my favorite body wash companies. However, the body washes could sometimes leave a bit or residue without you noticing. It is a great value and very gentle of my skin! I would buy it again because overall it is a great body wash!
Delsin D.
Germantown, TN
I very very much so like this product because it gives me a nice gentle and smooth feeling to my skin. I use it maybe four times a week and it does not irritate my skin at all is very gentle and it's very easy on sensitive skin. I would buy it again and I do recommend it to other people
Stefanie B.
Nothing better than my daily scrub with my Herbal Essence. I L O V E the smell of this stuff more than anything in the world always have always will. I use it EVERY SINGLE morning. And the scent last a long time. I would highly recommend it.