BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Mandi A.
Mandi A.
Herbal essence makes awesome body washes. I love how calming they are without making my skin feel dry
Crystal F.
Crystal F.
Milford, CT
My absolute favorite! Smells fantastic and its long lasting. Any herbal essence body wash is amazing!
Gabby M.
Gabby M.
Chandler, AZ
I love the smell of this body wash. I also love how smooth my skin feels after using this body wash!!
Meg B.
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Smells so good. Lathers very well. Good price. I like using this because I can usually find a coupon!
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Wyandotte , MI
Smells so great! Would definitely recommend to anyone that likes a great clean with a fantastic smell
Julia E.
Julia E.
Love this! I've used it a couple times when I went over at my cousins house and the smell is amazinv
valdren b.
valdren b.
Union City, MI
Love this product!! Very pleasant smell! I feel clean and refreshed when I step out of the shower.
Raven G.
Raven G.
N Charleston, SC
This body wash smells amazing. It makes my skin soft and moisturized. The packaging is pretty too
Johanna l.
Johanna l.
Love love love this body wash I love herbal essences products they are great and smells fantastic
Angelica M.
Angelica M.
Denver, CO
Leaves skin smoothly and I love the smelll. My skin feels refreshed every time i use this product