BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Jennifer L.
Sacramento, CA
Omg the smell is amazing love it. The shampoo and conditioner r also amaing in smell.I love Herbal Essencess products
Amanda W.
Long Beach, CA
This product smells great coming out of the bottle and keeps you smelling great all day long.
Valerie M.
Madera, CA
Kids really like this one! Smells pretty good and I also use a $2 coupon on this product. Target always has it in stock.
Pamela P.
I really like how it smells and how it lathers.
you don't nees a lot to wash your whole body.
Holly L.
Conyers, GA
This only isn't too much of a favorite. I've tried it twice and it smelt nice but it left a residue on my skin. The smell is good but could be stronger. I like products with a stronger smell so I know it'll last. I would not recommend this product..
Meg B.
Norton Shores , MI
Smells so good. Lathers very well. Good price. I like using this because I can usually find a coupon!
Ale T.
Porterville, CA
The body was was very comfortable to my skin. It left my skin nice smooth smelling fresh. The scent was very nice and sweet. The price was reasonable for the bottle size . It was not pricey nor underpriced. Yes I would indeed recommend it, as a matter of fact my sister liked it.
Katherine W.
Hampton, VA
This is the only soap my daughter will use, and it smells fantastic, and the smell lasts for a while! A little goes a long way with this product, so you really don't need more than a quarter size drop!
Christy L.
Appleton, WI
Love the smell it gives off. Also it somewhat feels as if it moistures my skin overall and my bf also love the smell on me.. ☺️
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
Herbal essences always have the best scents whether it's body wash or hair products. This body wash by far is the best one because I love the scent! Puts me in a good mood and makes me feel clean! Good for my skin type no breakouts or anything. A must have in my shower !