BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Ruby V.
Just fabulous the smell just stays on.your hair forever.. I love it hope they never stop making thos item
Kristen Q.
Palm Coast, FL
Smells great and doesn't dry out my skin. Scent is really nice but it tends to fade after about an hour.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
I tried it out to see how it was but I think the smell was a bit too strong for me and didn't really last
keyty G.
Love my Herbal Essence body washes.
This one makes me happy! Excellent LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE...............
Marissa L.
Redlands, CA
This is one of my old favorites! I love this body wash, the smell is amazing. Leaves your skin super soft
Ariel E.
Mckeesport, PA
I feel that these really do leave you feeling clean and it smells amazing. It is definitely a good buy.
Gabby M.
Chandler, AZ
I love the smell of this body wash. I also love how smooth my skin feels after using this body wash!!
Stacey G.
Lincoln, AL
Love the scents all of them! my family especially loved this one! my girls and i love herbal essences
Hannah D.
Norfolk, VA
This leaves you smelling amazing and feeling fresh and clean! Lathers really nice, and lasts a while!
Meg B.
Norton Shores, MI
Smells so good. Lathers very well. Good price. I like using this because I can usually find a coupon!