BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL
This smells so good! I love showering with it, as I can still smell great without having to wear a lot of perfume!
Nicholas P.
Tallahassee, FL
This body wash is excellent for cleaning and it leaves behind a fresh scent. I would recommend this to anyone
Amber W.
La Crosse, WI
I personally thought this was very drying. I don't care for the shampoo and conditioner anymore either. Pass.
Nora C.
Chevy Chase, MD
My favorite body wash ever! The smell is amazing, it's gentle on my skin and I'm absolutely in love with it!
janet m.
This body wash works better than a bar of sope , they all smell good I love it ❤ I'll be buying more of this
Daniela S.
Turlock, CA
I love this body wash. It leaves my skin smelling so good and smooth. And it also makes me feel so refreshed.
Mónica D.
This is really amazing. This is my favorite body wash's fragance, and my sister and my mother love it too.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Herbal Essence body wash smells so good, it lathers up nicely, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean.
Yolanda S.
Weslaco, TX
Love this product and the scent is one of a kind!!! This product works at its best and leaves skin amazing
Em B.
I love herbal essences body wash. It makes you feel clean and refreshed afterwards and it smells amazing.