BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Weslaco, TX
Love this product and the scent is one of a kind!!! This product works at its best and leaves skin amazing
Laura C.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Herbal Essence body wash smells so good, it lathers up nicely, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean.
Marissa L.
Marissa L.
Redlands, CA
This is one of my old favorites! I love this body wash, the smell is amazing. Leaves your skin super soft
keyty G.
keyty G.
Love my Herbal Essence body washes.
This one makes me happy! Excellent LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE...............
Em B.
Em B.
I love herbal essences body wash. It makes you feel clean and refreshed afterwards and it smells amazing.
Catrina W.
Catrina W.
Pflugerville , TX
I tried it out to see how it was but I think the smell was a bit too strong for me and didn't really last
Kristen Q.
Kristen Q.
Palm Coast, FL
Smells great and doesn't dry out my skin. Scent is really nice but it tends to fade after about an hour.
Ariel E.
Ariel E.
Mckeesport, PA
I feel that these really do leave you feeling clean and it smells amazing. It is definitely a good buy.
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Ridley Park, PA
This leaves you smelling amazing and feeling fresh and clean! Lathers really nice, and lasts a while!
Stacey G.
Stacey G.
Lincoln , AL
Love the scents all of them! my family especially loved this one! my girls and i love herbal essences