BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sacramento, CA
Omg the smell is amazing love it. The shampoo and conditioner r also amaing in smell.I love Herbal Essencess products
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
El Monte, CA
I love the smell of this body wash. The smell lasts a while on your skin. A little goes a long way so don't over use
Jaed S.
Jaed S.
North Salt Lake, UT
This body wash is so great, I love the way it smells, it made my skin so soft. It doesn't cost much. It's amazing.
Claudia G.
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL
This smells so good! I love showering with it, as I can still smell great without having to wear a lot of perfume!
Daniela S.
Daniela S.
Turlock, CA
I love this body wash. It leaves my skin smelling so good and smooth. And it also makes me feel so refreshed.
Nicholas P.
Nicholas P.
Tallahassee, FL
This body wash is excellent for cleaning and it leaves behind a fresh scent. I would recommend this to anyone
Amber W.
Amber W.
La Crosse, WI
I personally thought this was very drying. I don't care for the shampoo and conditioner anymore either. Pass.
Nora C.
Nora C.
Chevy Chase, MD
My favorite body wash ever! The smell is amazing, it's gentle on my skin and I'm absolutely in love with it!
janet m.
janet m.
This body wash works better than a bar of sope , they all smell good I love it ❤ I'll be buying more of this
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Weslaco, TX
Love this product and the scent is one of a kind!!! This product works at its best and leaves skin amazing