BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Michelle T.
The only good thing about this body wash is the scent. It makes the bathroom smell wonderful and it lathers well, but it sooo drying to the skin.
Tammy J.
Woman love their body and hair to smell good and this product did just that..Also to get soapy while you washing your body not be dry..
annabel k.
Saratoga Spgs, NY
This product smells really good but I don't feel especially clean when I use it. I enjoy the haircare from this brand but not the soap.
Samantha S.
Waldron, MI
I am normally super picky about my scents, I love this though! Always switch back and forth because it gets old, not just this scent
Jessica N.
Sacramento
I absolutely love this body wash. It's very gentle on the skin but effective. Also the scent is very tropical and nice for the summer
hope s.
Toccoa, GA
I love this body wash. It makes me feel clean and refreshed. It smells lovely! I bought mine at walmart cheap and it lasts a while!
Anastasia A.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
I got this body wash in a gift set, that came with a shampoo and conditioner. This product is so amazing and smells really good.
Caroline B.
Phoenix, AZ
It's pretty alright. I like the scent and the way it lathers on my body loofah. Makes my skin soft too but left it a little dry.
Christy L.
Appleton, WI
Love the smell it gives off. Also it somewhat feels as if it moistures my skin overall and my bf also love the smell on me.. ☺️
Betsy M.
Great smell, love the price. Leaves body feeling refreshed and smelling great. Would purchase again for such a great product.