BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Christy L.
Christy L.
Lansing, MI
Love the smell it gives off. Also it somewhat feels as if it moistures my skin overall and my bf also love the smell on me.. ☺️
Angela G.
Angela G.
Grand Blanc, MI
Amazing fragrance. I could smell it a good time after showering. I do wish it felt a little more nourishing to my dryer skin.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Mooreland, IN
This lasted me a long time, i got it in a christmas set special. Came with the shampoo and conditioner also, really liked it.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
I've actually never tried any Herbal Essences body wash. I'm guessing it's going to smell really good! Just like the shampoo.
Betsy M.
Betsy M.
Great smell, love the price. Leaves body feeling refreshed and smelling great. Would purchase again for such a great product.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Madera, CA
Kids really like this one! Smells pretty good and I also use a $2 coupon on this product. Target always has it in stock.
monica v.
monica v.
Nampa, ID
Love the way this smells and the fact that you can use as a body wash and hand wash is the best thing we use it everyday
Jocelyn G.
Jocelyn G.
Smells amazing! Leaves my body hydrated and smelling amazing! I revolted this to anyone who is looking into body washes!
sarah o.
sarah o.
Smells sooooo good and manages to clean me from head to toe. I've used the 3 different scents but this is my favorite.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Sacramento, CA
Omg the smell is amazing love it. The shampoo and conditioner r also amaing in smell.I love Herbal Essencess products