BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Serina S.
I love this body wash. I love how my skin feels after using this. I would definitely buy it again. The scent stays for a long time after application. I cannot think of any cons. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Marissa L.
Redlands, CA
This is one of my old favorites! I love this body wash, the smell is amazing. Leaves your skin super soft
Caroline B.
Phoenix, AZ
It's pretty alright. I like the scent and the way it lathers on my body loofah. Makes my skin soft too but left it a little dry.
Laura C.
Harlingen, TX
Herbal Essence body wash smells so good, it lathers up nicely, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and clean.
Pamela P.
I really like how it smells and how it lathers.
you don't nees a lot to wash your whole body.
Jocelyn G.
Smells amazing! Leaves my body hydrated and smelling amazing! I revolted this to anyone who is looking into body washes!
Kelly P.
Ocoee, FL
This one was not so good. It didn't lather as well as other brands and the fragrance was overpowering. I would definitely consider this to be a drug store brand
keyty G.
Love my Herbal Essence body washes.
This one makes me happy! Excellent LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE...............
Kristen Q.
Palm Coast, FL
Smells great and doesn't dry out my skin. Scent is really nice but it tends to fade after about an hour.
Holly L.
Conyers, GA
This only isn't too much of a favorite. I've tried it twice and it smelt nice but it left a residue on my skin. The smell is good but could be stronger. I like products with a stronger smell so I know it'll last. I would not recommend this product..