BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Natalie F.
Philadelphia , PA
I love herbal essences. If used enough you can use it for shaving if you don't like shaving cream. I love the smell and it is one of the only smell I will buy..
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
I actually got a full sized bottle of this via Influenster as an Herbal Essence badge grand prize winner. The smell of this is AMAZING and it lathers so well!
Sidney T.
San Marcos, TX
Herbal Essance is my go to brand for pretty much anything bath related. There body wash is not sticky and gives a good clean feel. And the smell is wonderful.
e R.
Ny
I like the cointauner size since it fits perfectly into my bathroom body wash rack. It's very long lasting since 2 drops does the job and it smells wonderful.
Kellie B.
HOUMA, LA
This is my alltime favorite scent out of all of them. I use the shampoo like this, which is also amazing. Leaves your hair silky and body wash silky soft skin.
Leondra K.
Helenwood
I love, love, love the smell of this body wash! I don’t have sensitive skin so I can use pretty much anything and this makes me feel so clean and refreshed.
suehei a.
Rialto, CA
Herbal essences products always smell so good. i love this body wash and how it smells. it works really good, you can never go wrong with one of these
Courtney H.
Iowa City, IA
I use this when my sister has it because i never get things like this she does. So I use hers all the time and then she usually ends up yelling at me.
Rachael s.
Chester, VA
Wonderful scent and lush lather! Gentle fresh cleansing that makes shower time even more enjoyable. Will buy again and most definitely recommend.
Michelle T.
The only good thing about this body wash is the scent. It makes the bathroom smell wonderful and it lathers well, but it sooo drying to the skin.