BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Iowa City, IA
I use this when my sister has it because i never get things like this she does. So I use hers all the time and then she usually ends up yelling at me.
suehei a.
suehei a.
Rialto, CA
Herbal essences products always smell so good. i love this body wash and how it smells. it works really good, you can never go wrong with one of these
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
The only good thing about this body wash is the scent. It makes the bathroom smell wonderful and it lathers well, but it sooo drying to the skin.
Rachael s.
Rachael s.
Chester, VA
Wonderful scent and lush lather! Gentle fresh cleansing that makes shower time even more enjoyable. Will buy again and most definitely recommend.
annabel k.
annabel k.
Minneapolis, MN
This product smells really good but I don't feel especially clean when I use it. I enjoy the haircare from this brand but not the soap.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Sacramento
I absolutely love this body wash. It's very gentle on the skin but effective. Also the scent is very tropical and nice for the summer
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Waldron, MI
I am normally super picky about my scents, I love this though! Always switch back and forth because it gets old, not just this scent
hope s.
hope s.
Toccoa, GA
I love this body wash. It makes me feel clean and refreshed. It smells lovely! I bought mine at walmart cheap and it lasts a while!
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Phoenix, AZ
It's pretty alright. I like the scent and the way it lathers on my body loofah. Makes my skin soft too but left it a little dry.
Anastasia A.
Anastasia A.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
I got this body wash in a gift set, that came with a shampoo and conditioner. This product is so amazing and smells really good.