Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, 11.1 fl oz

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Kim H.
Wichita, KS
Lather is so good and it makes you feel like your are totally clean it has a gentle feel and the scent is good to smell that clean feeling, it last long and it is affordable at walmart (You can price match if cheaper else were) Yes i would buy it again and use it!
Anneliese A.
Madison, NJ
Lovely! Made my skin super smooth, smell lovely, and just super clean! I got it at my local Target because I had a coupon and it was great. Very gentle feel to it. Beware of how it can sometimes dry our your skin, but I usually apply lotion after showers anyway.
Caitlin N.
Langhorne, PA
I was extremely disappointed in this product. Unlike the name, it does not lather well. The formula is not concentrated enough for my taste and a lot of product had to be used to feel that it was doing anything. It felt mostly watered down and did not last long.
Stacy P.
Brandon, MS
Very, very fragrant. Use while showering. Always get compliments on my new fragrance, even though I do not wear perfume due to working so closely to others in my office that have allergy issues with perfumes. Leaves a light subtle fragrance on your skin.
Holly L.
Conyers, GA
This only isn't too much of a favorite. I've tried it twice and it smelt nice but it left a residue on my skin. The smell is good but could be stronger. I like products with a stronger smell so I know it'll last. I would not recommend this product..
Cathy S.
Charleston, WV
Herbal Essence is usually a name you can't go wrong with and with the Go Lather Body Wash they have don't it again. It lathers up really well and smells great. Will buy this again and recommend to others.
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
This body wash smells delicious, but it is very drying and harsh on my sensitive skin. The scent is long lasting, but I think the foam and rich lather dries out my skin
Andrea D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love the smell its like not to sweet but jusy sweet enough to smeel good! Body was its an amaizng one and just like the other products. I give it a 9 out of 10!
Kelly P.
Ocoee, FL
This one was not so good. It didn't lather as well as other brands and the fragrance was overpowering. I would definitely consider this to be a drug store brand
Natalie F.
Philadelphia, PA
I love herbal essences. If used enough you can use it for shaving if you don't like shaving cream. I love the smell and it is one of the only smell I will buy..