BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Yamilet Romero R.
This shower gel is very good, it is refreshing and has a pleasant sweet smell but lasts a short time. It is a nice product does not irritate the skin and muco hard. I recommend it.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
This body wash smells delicious, but it is very drying and harsh on my sensitive skin. The scent is long lasting, but I think the foam and rich lather dries out my skin
Andrea D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love the smell its like not to sweet but jusy sweet enough to smeel good! Body was its an amaizng one and just like the other products. I give it a 9 out of 10!
Kelly P.
Ocoee, FL
This one was not so good. It didn't lather as well as other brands and the fragrance was overpowering. I would definitely consider this to be a drug store brand
Celestina M.
Avondale, AZ
Love the scent and they way this makes my skin feel after use. I would but this more often, but I find it to be expensive compared to other brands I like better
Natalie F.
Philadelphia , PA
I love herbal essences. If used enough you can use it for shaving if you don't like shaving cream. I love the smell and it is one of the only smell I will buy..
Kellie B.
HOUMA, LA
This is my alltime favorite scent out of all of them. I use the shampoo like this, which is also amazing. Leaves your hair silky and body wash silky soft skin.
e R.
Ny
I like the cointauner size since it fits perfectly into my bathroom body wash rack. It's very long lasting since 2 drops does the job and it smells wonderful.
Autumn M.
Daytona Beach , FL
I actually got a full sized bottle of this via Influenster as an Herbal Essence badge grand prize winner. The smell of this is AMAZING and it lathers so well!
Sidney T.
San Marcos, TX
Herbal Essance is my go to brand for pretty much anything bath related. There body wash is not sticky and gives a good clean feel. And the smell is wonderful.