BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I've tried this before and I really do like Herbal Essence products. Has a nice clean refreshing feel on the skin & this particular scent has a very nice fruity tropical scent. Really nice for the Summer. Good price & you should try.
Chloe V.
Bremerton, WA
First of all the smell is absolutely divine. All of the Herbal Essences products smell wonderful. But other than the scent the product itself works phenomenally. It lathers really well and leaves me feeling refreshed and clean!
Serina S.
I love this body wash. I love how my skin feels after using this. I would definitely buy it again. The scent stays for a long time after application. I cannot think of any cons. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Tiffany W.
Lexington, KY
Very invigorating to use, wakes you up making you feel fresh and clean. this product is not expensive and can be found at most stores selling body wash. i definitely recommend this to others!
Kendra V.
Mount Vernon, OH
I love this stuff! My skin is usually very picky about what I put on it, but this stuff doesn't bother it at all. On top of all of that, it smells terrific and lasts longer than bar soap does. 10/10 would recommend!
Kristy T.
chillicothe, il
I love the smell of this body wash however, there's nothing really special about it. The only reason I got it was because it smelled great and it was okay to use on my sensitive skin.
Yamilet Romero R.
This shower gel is very good, it is refreshing and has a pleasant sweet smell but lasts a short time. It is a nice product does not irritate the skin and muco hard. I recommend it.
simone b.
One of my favorite body wash's! this is my go to when I run out! it's has a nice scent and is gentle on the skin! I recommend using it with a loofa to help lather up! I will definitely be buying this again
Katherine W.
Hampton, VA
This is the only soap my daughter will use, and it smells fantastic, and the smell lasts for a while! A little goes a long way with this product, so you really don't need more than a quarter size drop!
Helen F.
St. Pete Beach, FL
I pick shampoo by the price (less expensive) and the smell - yes I open the bottles in the store and smell them! So, of course I use this! It fits both categories well. If it was a little cheaper, I would use it more often, because I really love the smell of this shampoo!