BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Chloe V.
Chloe V.
Bremerton, WA
First of all the smell is absolutely divine. All of the Herbal Essences products smell wonderful. But other than the scent the product itself works phenomenally. It lathers really well and leaves me feeling refreshed and clean!
Serina S.
Serina S.
I love this body wash. I love how my skin feels after using this. I would definitely buy it again. The scent stays for a long time after application. I cannot think of any cons. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.
Gwendolyn J.
Gwendolyn J.
Kinda harsh compared to other drugstore body wash. Has a nice fragrance but not that intense. You can always catch it on sale at Kroger along with a coupon from the Kroger app...I will mix it with a more gentle body wash
Kendra V.
Kendra V.
Mount Vernon, OH
I love this stuff! My skin is usually very picky about what I put on it, but this stuff doesn't bother it at all. On top of all of that, it smells terrific and lasts longer than bar soap does. 10/10 would recommend!
Mariela B.
Mariela B.
I honestly don't see a difference on my skin after using this but I really like the smell while using it and also the price is affordable which is nice. The scent only lasts in the shower but I would buy it again :)
simone b.
simone b.
One of my favorite body wash's! this is my go to when I run out! it's has a nice scent and is gentle on the skin! I recommend using it with a loofa to help lather up! I will definitely be buying this again
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
Charleston, WV
Herbal Essence is usually a name you can't go wrong with and with the Go Lather Body Wash they have don't it again. It lathers up really well and smells great. Will buy this again and recommend to others.
Katherine W.
Katherine W.
Hampton, VA
This is the only soap my daughter will use, and it smells fantastic, and the smell lasts for a while! A little goes a long way with this product, so you really don't need more than a quarter size drop!
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Lexington, KY
Very invigorating to use, wakes you up making you feel fresh and clean. this product is not expensive and can be found at most stores selling body wash. i definitely recommend this to others!
Kristy T.
Kristy T.
chillicothe, il
I love the smell of this body wash however, there's nothing really special about it. The only reason I got it was because it smelled great and it was okay to use on my sensitive skin.