BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Anneliese A.
Madison, NJ
Lovely! Made my skin super smooth, smell lovely, and just super clean! I got it at my local Target because I had a coupon and it was great. Very gentle feel to it. Beware of how it can sometimes dry our your skin, but I usually apply lotion after showers anyway.
Caroline O.
bronx, NY
Smells like I am in a world of wonderful scent. a great gift as well. yes i will buy it again and keep buying. as much as i can and make sure I bath to enjoy as well. last long and forever within my soul lol . this is a great product to have and you will enjoy
Stacy P.
Brandon, MS
Very, very fragrant. Use while showering. Always get compliments on my new fragrance, even though I do not wear perfume due to working so closely to others in my office that have allergy issues with perfumes. Leaves a light subtle fragrance on your skin.
Ariel M.
This product leaves you feeling Happy Go Lucky! The smell of this body wash is rosy and lasts after you leave the shower. I bought it for a low price at Walmart and it is plentiful for many showers. I would recommend this if you love Herbal Essences.
Holly L.
Conyers, GA
This only isn't too much of a favorite. I've tried it twice and it smelt nice but it left a residue on my skin. The smell is good but could be stronger. I like products with a stronger smell so I know it'll last. I would not recommend this product..
Andrea T.
This body was is awesome! It smells great, gets really sudsy and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. It can be found at any retailer for a reasonable price. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a wonderful scent at a great price!
JACLYN M.
Essex, MD
I was surprised when I found out Herbal Essences made body wash and even more pleasantly surprised after using it and how it made my skin feel. I get dry skin a lot and it was NOT a problem with this product. The smell was even better!
Elisa K.
Irvine, CA
Smells great and it leaves your skin very moisturized. It creates a good lather; which I love in a body wash. Definitely would recommend to anyone who appreciates a nice smelling body wash that gets the job done. I would buy it again.
Janine T.
Bryantville, MA
I've tried this before and I really do like Herbal Essence products. Has a nice clean refreshing feel on the skin & this particular scent has a very nice fruity tropical scent. Really nice for the Summer. Good price & you should try.
Briseida R.
Miami, Fl
Sometimes when I get to vary , buy this gel , and I love its smell, it leaves a very delicious scent that queires I never will you quiete ( at least to me ) the question is that I do not drive anything , I feel like you just very