BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Caroline O.
brooklyn
Smells like I am in a world of wonderful scent. a great gift as well. yes i will buy it again and keep buying. as much as i can and make sure I bath to enjoy as well. last long and forever within my soul lol . this is a great product to have and you will enjoy
Ariel M.
This product leaves you feeling Happy Go Lucky! The smell of this body wash is rosy and lasts after you leave the shower. I bought it for a low price at Walmart and it is plentiful for many showers. I would recommend this if you love Herbal Essences.
Ale T.
Porterville, CA
The body was was very comfortable to my skin. It left my skin nice smooth smelling fresh. The scent was very nice and sweet. The price was reasonable for the bottle size . It was not pricey nor underpriced. Yes I would indeed recommend it, as a matter of fact my sister liked it.
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
Herbal essences always have the best scents whether it's body wash or hair products. This body wash by far is the best one because I love the scent! Puts me in a good mood and makes me feel clean! Good for my skin type no breakouts or anything. A must have in my shower !
Briseida R.
Miami, Fl
Sometimes when I get to vary , buy this gel , and I love its smell, it leaves a very delicious scent that queires I never will you quiete ( at least to me ) the question is that I do not drive anything , I feel like you just very
Gwendolyn J.
Kinda harsh compared to other drugstore body wash. Has a nice fragrance but not that intense. You can always catch it on sale at Kroger along with a coupon from the Kroger app...I will mix it with a more gentle body wash
Mariela B.
I honestly don't see a difference on my skin after using this but I really like the smell while using it and also the price is affordable which is nice. The scent only lasts in the shower but I would buy it again :)
Andrea T.
This body was is awesome! It smells great, gets really sudsy and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. It can be found at any retailer for a reasonable price. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a wonderful scent at a great price!
JACLYN M.
Essex, MD
I was surprised when I found out Herbal Essences made body wash and even more pleasantly surprised after using it and how it made my skin feel. I get dry skin a lot and it was NOT a problem with this product. The smell was even better!
Elisa K.
Irvine, CA
Smells great and it leaves your skin very moisturized. It creates a good lather; which I love in a body wash. Definitely would recommend to anyone who appreciates a nice smelling body wash that gets the job done. I would buy it again.