BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Holly M.
This body wash is lovely. I have rather sensitive skin but this doesn't affect me at all. It smells lovely!
Danika N.
Bridgetown, Christ Church
I recommend this body wash. After i wash my skin with this, my skin feels so soft and the scent is amazing
Rosa C.
Guayaquil.
Pues tiene un Rica fragancia y me gustaba usarlo te deja una sensaciĆ³n fresca en la piel.. Excelente
Kelly B.
Restenneth Drive , Forfar
I loved this the smell was so exotic which is what I mainly go for. Would recommend this to anyone.
alejandra s.
Is good body wah, the fragance is amazing, i love it, isn't of my favorite but its great
This is a great product! It smells amazing and I would recommend it to anyone.
Emma W.
Leek, Staffordshire
I have mixed feelings about this, I love the scent and I love the lather but I feel the texture is a little too runny and I end up having to use more than I usually would!
Yoserina A.
excelente producto con un aroma agradable y deja la piel suave es lo mejor lo recomiendo al millon por siento