BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Gabriela M.
Gabriela M.
I love the smell on this body wash, it's gentle on the skin and I feel clean and fresh whenever I use it. I'd recommend it to anyone that enjoys the feeling of a fruity shower. The best thing is that you can also find it at most drugstores and wholesale markets.
A J.
A J.
It was nice for the most part. I usually keep this at a friends house because they use it too. It's pretty affordable but I wouldn't say it's my favorite. It does have a pretty nice scent that does last quite a while.
Holly R.
Holly R.
London
This. Smells. AMAZING! There is no arguing with that Herbal Essences are doing it right! However, the only real disappointment I had was the scent didn't last. Some other brands of body wash keep you smelling nice for at least a few hours after washing however I could only smell this body wash whilst using it. The scent didn't stay at all! That being said I would buy it again!
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
This is a really nice refreshing body wash, make you smell great. It is tricky to open, as its for the shower or bath and you are wet it needs a better cap. The smell on you doesn't last very long. This is a nice product though and would use again for how it feels on your skin. Packaging for usage is what i would change a little.
Jess H.
Jess H.
England
Left my skin very moisturised and the scent of the herbal essences body wash lasted hours after getting out of the shower. I recommend this as it is such good for money.
However I used a fair bit in order for the scent to last so long.

Overall I would recommend it to anyone.
Silvia G.
Silvia G.
Madrid
I really like this body wash, it is not big, but perfect for a journey or to go to the gym. I bought it on a supermarket and I use it every week almost, the scent is so fresh , I love it. It is long lasting and your skin will be perfect. I would buy it again for sure.
Maariyah H.
Maariyah H.
Good go to product for a quick shower. I find that the fragrances can be slightly over whelming at times though, so I check them all first to make sure I get the right one. But overall, I'd buy again and its handy for the quick showers.
Lucy H.
Lucy H.
NORWICH
I love the smell and texture of this product! It makes my skin feel and smell lush and is gentle on my skin compared to some others I've tried. I find that the product doesn't last as long as others but I will keep using it
Fatima R.
Fatima R.
Brighton
This smells absolutely AMAZING! I can never get enough of it, it leaves my skin feeling super squeaky clean and soft, and the smell lingers on me for ages after leaving the shower. Really love this product I'm obsessed!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Smells great and leaves my body feeling amazing. The smell lasts all day. I love this particular scent and other varieties are just as good, nice if you want a change sometimes.