BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Jaed S.
North Salt Lake, UT
This body wash is so great, I love the way it smells, it made my skin so soft. It doesn't cost much. It's amazing.
Katie C.
Largo, FL
Excellent scent and a little goes a long way. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean
Emma W.
Leek, Staffordshire
I have mixed feelings about this, I love the scent and I love the lather but I feel the texture is a little too runny and I end up having to use more than I usually would!
shannon s.
I absolutely love this body wash, the scents are amazing and after use it leaves a lingering scent on the skin which I love. 100% would recommend.
Elena M.
Sorribero 38B - Reinosa
Creo que es sin duda uno de los mejores champ├║s que he tenido nunca. Huelen de maravilla y lava muy bien. Recomendable para quien se lo pueda permitir...
Fatima R.
Brighton
This smells absolutely AMAZING! I can never get enough of it, it leaves my skin feeling super squeaky clean and soft, and the smell lingers on me for ages after leaving the shower. Really love this product I'm obsessed!
Danika N.
Bridgetown, Christ Church
I recommend this body wash. After i wash my skin with this, my skin feels so soft and the scent is amazing
Sarah F.
This is a really nice refreshing body wash, make you smell great. It is tricky to open, as its for the shower or bath and you are wet it needs a better cap. The smell on you doesn't last very long. This is a nice product though and would use again for how it feels on your skin. Packaging for usage is what i would change a little.
Silvia G.
Madrid
I really like this body wash, it is not big, but perfect for a journey or to go to the gym. I bought it on a supermarket and I use it every week almost, the scent is so fresh , I love it. It is long lasting and your skin will be perfect. I would buy it again for sure.
Basma A.
This is also really refreshing and really nice too. I really like this one and recommend it to all. Smells great and feels great