BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Merritt Island, FL
Smells wonderful. Love it but wish it wasn't so much. But smells amazing.....
luvitx s.
luvitx s.
Doral, FL
Clean and the smell is very soft, I like for the hands and in the bathroom!!
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Russellville, TN
Love this body wash. It's a great value. I have used it for a long time!!!!
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Boiling Spgs, PA
I absolutely LOVE this scent. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about Herbal Essences as with being sensitive to sulfates, their formula used to send me right into hives, but this formula doesn't cause any reaction and it smells like heaven. It's nice to know that the amount of oil stripping sulfates must have been reduced as well.
Alexis D.
Alexis D.
New Albany, OH
This is the body wash I am currently using in my shower. I have purchased this brand of body wash in all the scents because I love it so much. This product makes me feel so fresh after my shower and this scent is my favorite!
Jessica K.
Jessica K.
Jacksonville, FL
It smells absolutely wonderful and leaves here hair nice and silky!!! It definitely leaves the hair feeling really nice a few days after a wash.
Woman love their body and hair to smell good and this product did just that..Also to get soapy while you washing your body not be dry..
Ruby V.
Ruby V.
Just fabulous the smell just stays on.your hair forever.. I love it hope they never stop making thos item
Casey P.
Casey P.
Vale, NC
Love herbal essences line. I just finished using this and love the smell. Price isn't bad either
Paige E.
Paige E.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the way this smells! Its fruity and sweet without being too overwhelming! It lathers up a lot, so no need to use a lot. Its also a great value for the price.