BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Betsy M.
Great smell, love the price. Leaves body feeling refreshed and smelling great. Would purchase again for such a great product.
Andrea D.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love the smell its like not to sweet but jusy sweet enough to smeel good! Body was its an amaizng one and just like the other products. I give it a 9 out of 10!
Samantha S.
Waldron, MI
I am normally super picky about my scents, I love this though! Always switch back and forth because it gets old, not just this scent
Allison M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Seriously my favorite thing about this product is the scent! It doesn't irritate my skin at all which is great also. I use it multiple times a week and have never had any issues. I'm a big fan of rose scented things so that was what drew me to this. I bought it in January and am still using the same bottle! Tells me there's value there.
monica v.
Nampa, ID
Love the way this smells and the fact that you can use as a body wash and hand wash is the best thing we use it everyday
Kayla M.
Merritt Island, FL
Smells wonderful. Love it but wish it wasn't so much. But smells amazing.....
Daniela S.
Turlock, CA
I love this body wash. It leaves my skin smelling so good and smooth. And it also makes me feel so refreshed.
luvitx s.
Doral, FL
Clean and the smell is very soft, I like for the hands and in the bathroom!!
hope s.
Toccoa, GA
I love this body wash. It makes me feel clean and refreshed. It smells lovely! I bought mine at walmart cheap and it lasts a while!
RINI S.
I am not a fan for this product just like every other bath wash nothing so special about it