BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Stacey G.
Lincoln, AL
Love the scents all of them! my family especially loved this one! my girls and i love herbal essences
Mandi A.
Herbal essence makes awesome body washes. I love how calming they are without making my skin feel dry
Meg B.
Norton Shores , MI
Smells so good. Lathers very well. Good price. I like using this because I can usually find a coupon!
Lauren C.
Wyandotte, MI
Smells so great! Would definitely recommend to anyone that likes a great clean with a fantastic smell
valdren b.
Union City, MI
Love this product!! Very pleasant smell! I feel clean and refreshed when I step out of the shower.
BreeAnne B.
Smells amazing! Perfect scent for summer. It lathers well and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.
Sam F.
Shortsville, NY
love this makes me feel so soft and smell so good.no wter residue r saoap residue. blah blah blah
Angelica M.
Denver, CO
Leaves skin smoothly and I love the smelll. My skin feels refreshed every time i use this product
Johanna l.
Love love love this body wash I love herbal essences products they are great and smells fantastic
Raven G.
N Charleston, SC
This body wash smells amazing. It makes my skin soft and moisturized. The packaging is pretty too