BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Mandi A.
Herbal essence makes awesome body washes. I love how calming they are without making my skin feel dry
Crystal F.
Milford, CT
My absolute favorite! Smells fantastic and its long lasting. Any herbal essence body wash is amazing!
Lauren C.
Wyandotte, MI
Smells so great! Would definitely recommend to anyone that likes a great clean with a fantastic smell
Julia E.
Love this! I've used it a couple times when I went over at my cousins house and the smell is amazinv
valdren b.
Union City, MI
Love this product!! Very pleasant smell! I feel clean and refreshed when I step out of the shower.
Angelica M.
Denver, CO
Leaves skin smoothly and I love the smelll. My skin feels refreshed every time i use this product
Casey P.
Vale, NC
Love herbal essences line. I just finished using this and love the smell. Price isn't bad either
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
This one smells so fun a fruity. I love the bright colors and how clean you feel after using it.
BreeAnne B.
Smells amazing! Perfect scent for summer. It lathers well and doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.
Johanna l.
Love love love this body wash I love herbal essences products they are great and smells fantastic