BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Amanda B.
Boiling Spgs, PA
I absolutely LOVE this scent. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about Herbal Essences as with being sensitive to sulfates, their formula used to send me right into hives, but this formula doesn't cause any reaction and it smells like heaven. It's nice to know that the amount of oil stripping sulfates must have been reduced as well.
Alexis D.
New Albany, OH
This is the body wash I am currently using in my shower. I have purchased this brand of body wash in all the scents because I love it so much. This product makes me feel so fresh after my shower and this scent is my favorite!
Paige E.
Chattanooga, TN
I love the way this smells! Its fruity and sweet without being too overwhelming! It lathers up a lot, so no need to use a lot. Its also a great value for the price.
A J.
It was nice for the most part. I usually keep this at a friends house because they use it too. It's pretty affordable but I wouldn't say it's my favorite. It does have a pretty nice scent that does last quite a while.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
I really enjoy being able to have a soap, shampoo and conditioner that all smell the same. At times, it can become a bit much to use one scented product on my head, and then another, completely different scented product on my body. The wash smells really nice, and I feel very clean after using it. It is really easy to come by as well, and is fairly inexpensive.
Allison M.
Camp Hill, PA
Seriously my favorite thing about this product is the scent! It doesn't irritate my skin at all which is great also. I use it multiple times a week and have never had any issues. I'm a big fan of rose scented things so that was what drew me to this. I bought it in January and am still using the same bottle! Tells me there's value there.
Stacy F.
Jenks, OK
Bought as a set that came with the shampoo and conditioner, the product cleans well and smells good but the scent doesn't really "stick" after you dry off like some other products do. i would purchase it again if it were on sale, however the shampoo and conditioner and the leave in conditioner that comes in the set in amazing.
Aimee F.
Charleston, SC
This is my favorite body wash! I keep using this one again and again. The rose scent is beautiful and the product lathers really well. The only con is that I didn't get the bigger size! I use this every day, would definitely recommend to anyone who likes rose scents!
Jessica M.
E Greenwich, RI
Absolutely love the smell and it stays with you all day long! Leaves you feeling fresh and clean without being harmful to your skin. I sometimes have sensitive skin, but this doesn't seem to do anything to me. I use it every time I shower and would recommend it to anyone looking for a long lasting body wash!
Gabriela M.
I love the smell on this body wash, it's gentle on the skin and I feel clean and fresh whenever I use it. I'd recommend it to anyone that enjoys the feeling of a fruity shower. The best thing is that you can also find it at most drugstores and wholesale markets.