BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Your Favorite Herbal Essences Scents, in a Body Wash Indulge in an Exhilarating Shower Experience 3 Intoxicatingly Delicious Scent of Rose 6 Irresistible, Long-Lasting Fragrance How could rich, soapy lather the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes! see more...

Abby S.
Abby S.
Carroll, OH
I really enjoy being able to have a soap, shampoo and conditioner that all smell the same. At times, it can become a bit much to use one scented product on my head, and then another, completely different scented product on my body. The wash smells really nice, and I feel very clean after using it. It is really easy to come by as well, and is fairly inexpensive.
Allison M.
Allison M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Seriously my favorite thing about this product is the scent! It doesn't irritate my skin at all which is great also. I use it multiple times a week and have never had any issues. I'm a big fan of rose scented things so that was what drew me to this. I bought it in January and am still using the same bottle! Tells me there's value there.
Stacy F.
Stacy F.
Jenks, OK
Bought as a set that came with the shampoo and conditioner, the product cleans well and smells good but the scent doesn't really "stick" after you dry off like some other products do. i would purchase it again if it were on sale, however the shampoo and conditioner and the leave in conditioner that comes in the set in amazing.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
E Greenwich, RI
Absolutely love the smell and it stays with you all day long! Leaves you feeling fresh and clean without being harmful to your skin. I sometimes have sensitive skin, but this doesn't seem to do anything to me. I use it every time I shower and would recommend it to anyone looking for a long lasting body wash!
Ale T.
Ale T.
Porterville, CA
The body was was very comfortable to my skin. It left my skin nice smooth smelling fresh. The scent was very nice and sweet. The price was reasonable for the bottle size . It was not pricey nor underpriced. Yes I would indeed recommend it, as a matter of fact my sister liked it.
Helen F.
Helen F.
St. Pete Beach, FL
I pick shampoo by the price (less expensive) and the smell - yes I open the bottles in the store and smell them! So, of course I use this! It fits both categories well. If it was a little cheaper, I would use it more often, because I really love the smell of this shampoo!
Erica C.
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
Herbal essences always have the best scents whether it's body wash or hair products. This body wash by far is the best one because I love the scent! Puts me in a good mood and makes me feel clean! Good for my skin type no breakouts or anything. A must have in my shower !
Aimee F.
Aimee F.
Charleston, SC
This is my favorite body wash! I keep using this one again and again. The rose scent is beautiful and the product lathers really well. The only con is that I didn't get the bigger size! I use this every day, would definitely recommend to anyone who likes rose scents!
Kim H.
Kim H.
Wichita, KS
Lather is so good and it makes you feel like your are totally clean it has a gentle feel and the scent is good to smell that clean feeling, it last long and it is affordable at walmart (You can price match if cheaper else were) Yes i would buy it again and use it!
Anneliese A.
Anneliese A.
Madison, NJ
Lovely! Made my skin super smooth, smell lovely, and just super clean! I got it at my local Target because I had a coupon and it was great. Very gentle feel to it. Beware of how it can sometimes dry our your skin, but I usually apply lotion after showers anyway.