BY HERBAL ESSENCES

How could rich, soapy lather and the sweet smell of fresh-picked roses not make you smile? Indulge in a luscious lathering shower experience that you are bound to love with Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash, complete with the intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses. Oh, yes. Yes. Yes!

Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Fragrance, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Flower Extract, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Red 33, Yellow 5.

Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash
  • "This smells amazing I love all Herbal Essence products and the body wash is one of my favorites. " in 5 reviews
Amanda J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this body wash! It lathers up nicely and smells awesome! The rose scent lingers on your skin which I like! This is a great body wash and you can’t beat the price! A+++
Jazmine G.
I’ve been using this body wash for a year now and I love it. I love the scent of this body wash so much. I just really like the rose scent. It leaves you smelling pretty all day.
Tiffany L.
Waco, TX
Does this smell good or does this small good?!?!?! I am one of those girls that is so picky with not only my body wash but with smells. This hits it out of then park on both fronts... I have look so long for something that smells good and doesn't leave me feeling like I still have residue on my sink. This product leaves my skin smelling good and so soft. It great and I have bought it repeatedly over the last year or so. Noting and I mean nothing is as good as this body wash..... IN LOVE!!!!
Stephanie O.
Valley
My daughter loves this body wash bc of the lathering bubbles it makes, however I love it because the smell on her last a very long time and It doesn't dry out her skin.
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ive always loved Herbal Essences and this body wash is no different. I love body washes that soap and sud up nicely and this does just that. It also smells amazing and i like the pink bottle. I feel clean and refreshed after I use this body wash and keep it in my shower. My husband even uses it so it must be good, lol
Sarah J.
Lorain, OH
I've used this recently and it's not bad! The shampoos leave something to be desired, since none of them are good for colored or damaged hair. As a professional hairstylist, I wouldn't recommend their shampoos, or conditioners, but I absolutely would recommend their body washes! Left my skin soft, not dry, and smelling so good.
Jocelyn G.
This product smells so good and makes your skin really soft and smelling good. Its sort of like the consistency of shampoo but its for your body only. It lasts long. Its cheap and easy to find in every store.I use it every time. I don't have any negative comments to say about this product.
Monica L.
Grand Rapids
I didn't think I would like the body wash as much as the shampoo and conditioner but I do. It smells great, cleans nice and the fragrance lasts for a bit l.. . Not as long as I'd like but for a good amount of time after I wash. Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash
Maggie R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a simple body wash that has a good smell and doesn't leave a residue which I like. the smell was not overwhelmingly amazing, but I felt clean after using the product
Rebecca N.
Phoenix, AZ
 The product was not worth the extra money it cost to buy the shampoo. The scent doesn't last long and did not do anything for my skin. I bought this product as Walmart and it was more pricey than some of the other shampoo. Definitely not worth the extra money.
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Which is your favorite Herbal Essences shampoo?
Lyndey W.
Oshawa, ON
Is it good? I love the smell of all their products! But nervous it will make my skin dry!
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When I wash this body wash off I feel, my skin feels a little dry. Does this happen to anybody else with this brand of body wash?
Lisbeth S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Que tal es el olor?
Tiffany H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this lather pretty good?