BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash: Your favorite Herbal Essences scents, in a body wash Indulge in an exhilarating shower experience Intoxicatingly delicious scent of roses Enjoy irresistible, long-lasting fragrance see more...

• When I wash this body wash off I feel, my skin feels a little dry...4 Answers
  • Que tal es el olor?1 Answers
  • Is it good? I love the smell of all their products! But nervous i...5 Answers
Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash
  • "This smells amazing I love all Herbal Essence products and the body wash is one of my favorites. " in 5 reviews
Stephanie O.
Valley
My daughter loves this body wash bc of the lathering bubbles it makes, however I love it because the smell on her last a very long time and It doesn't dry out her skin.
Jazmine G.
I’ve been using this body wash for a year now and I love it. I love the scent of this body wash so much. I just really like the rose scent. It leaves you smelling pretty all day.
Tiffany L.
Waco, TX
Does this smell good or does this small good?!?!?! I am one of those girls that is so picky with not only my body wash but with smells. This hits it out of then park on both fronts... I have look so long for something that smells good and doesn't leave me feeling like I still have residue on my sink. This product leaves my skin smelling good and so soft. It great and I have bought it repeatedly over the last year or so. Noting and I mean nothing is as good as this body wash..... IN LOVE!!!!
Nicole T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ive always loved Herbal Essences and this body wash is no different. I love body washes that soap and sud up nicely and this does just that. It also smells amazing and i like the pink bottle. I feel clean and refreshed after I use this body wash and keep it in my shower. My husband even uses it so it must be good, lol
Sarah J.
Lorain, OH
I've used this recently and it's not bad! The shampoos leave something to be desired, since none of them are good for colored or damaged hair. As a professional hairstylist, I wouldn't recommend their shampoos, or conditioners, but I absolutely would recommend their body washes! Left my skin soft, not dry, and smelling so good.
Monica L.
I didn't think I would like the body wash as much as the shampoo and conditioner but I do. It smells great, cleans nice and the fragrance lasts for a bit l.. . Not as long as I'd like but for a good amount of time after I wash. Herbal Essences Happy Go Lather Body Wash
Stevie J.
This body wash is great! I love love loveee the smell! It's so affordable and makes me feel like I actually washed my body. I will always come back to this if I run out of my bath and body works body wash!
Kimberly F.
I recommend all of Herbal Essences products they all smell incredible, you can find it in any drugstore, it's very gentle and leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean the  fregrance is long lasting which i always want, i would continue to purchase
Wendy C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
The scent of this one got to me but otherwise a all around great bodywash it lathered up well and rinsed off easily!
I wouldn't get this particular once again because I don't like the scent,
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
The Herbal Essence one is my favorite one thus far, does not smell like deodorant (men) or make my skin dry (Dove) and has a very pleasant scent overall.

This also does not stick to your skin making you feel slick after you wash off.

Overall worth it and does what it does, keep me squeaky clean!

Pros:

- Refreshing, clean after use
- Does not stick to the skin and make it slippery after wash
- Very pleasant and fresh scent
- Keeps the body hydrated and prevents dry skin

Con:

- None so far
Amanda K.
Henrico, VA
Which is your favorite Herbal Essences shampoo?
Lyndey W.
Oshawa, ON
Is it good? I love the smell of all their products! But nervous it will make my skin dry!
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When I wash this body wash off I feel, my skin feels a little dry. Does this happen to anybody else with this brand of body wash?
Lisbeth S.