BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Cleanse for Sleek Hair

Herbal Essences Golden Moringa Oil Shampoo is a shampoo for frizzy hair, specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to smooth and deliver more manageable hair.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences Golden Moringa Oil Shampoo with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • Golden Moringa Oil Shampoo has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Herbal Essences Golden Moringa Oil Shampoo is color safe and smooths hair
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of juicy orange, a bouquet of white florals and fresh coconut water
  • For more stunning hair, use Golden Moringa Oil Conditioner with bio:renew

Ingrédients :

Water/Eau, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Xylenesulfonate, Fragrance/Parfum, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Histidine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract,Cetyl Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Polyquaternium-6, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Tetrasodium Edta, Trihydroxystearin, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.

Jenna S.
Herbal Essence is the shampoo and conditioner you will find most in my shower. I feel it is hydrating and gentle with my hair. I also feel it doesn't weigh my hair down.
Jessica R.
I love this product! I have never found a shampoo and conditioner that has my hair always smooth and silky. Also it always has my hair smelling great and doesn’t lose its scent.
Sasha S.
Peralta
As someone who struggles with frizzy hair, I take interest in this smoothing and renewing shampoo. I bought a shampoo/ conditioner set and while I shower every night, I only use these products once or twice a week. I definitely noticed a difference in the frizziness before and after using these products. They weren't MIND BLOWING, but they definitely helped.
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
Herbal Essences Golden Moringa Oil Shampoo is a product I received in my first Voxbox! It was free and I used it for the first time yesterday. My first thought was how the scent reminded me of my hair salon! I love the smell of great hair products. This shampoo got all the product out of my hair that I had in the past two days. It felt amazing to lather in my hair and wasnt too thick or sticky, like other shampoos I've used in the past. Overall, I am very pleased and would definitely go get this myself! Thanks Influenster!
Scarlett H.
It smells absolutely delicious and works fairly well. I don't expect very much from Herbal Essences, so this holds up pretty much. It keeps your hair pretty soft and adds a decent amount of shine. Nothing overly exciting, but also not a let down.
Jen S.
I think this is a great shampoo for the price point! It seems amazing and left my hair feeling very clean. After a few weeks though, it felt like it left my hair just a bit dull. Still, for the price it's a fabulous product and you truly can't beat the smell!! I received this complimentary for review.
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i love herbal essences bio new golden moringa oil shampoo because it smells great. the concern that it targets in my dry hair. it lathers up very well and keeps my hair moisturized. this shampoo does not compare to others. i would definitely buy it again and would recommend to others.
Mary M.
Asheville , NC
I love this shampoo! I have always stood by the Herbal Essences brand and they just keep getting better! Amazing fragrance, and it makes your hair like silk with continued usage. Lathers up nice and thick, rinses out easily. I will definitely purchase this again!
Evelin M.
Alamogordo , NM
This shampoo is okay for when you can't afford your normal shampoo. It smells great and feels great in the shower but you can definitely tell it leaves your hair pretty dry if you don't use a good conditioner with it. For me it also leaves a lot of residue that weighs my hair down.
Joy T.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
I received this as a complimentary gift from influenster. The scent is nice and fresh. It applies smoothly on my hair. Herbal essences has definitely improved their product because the shampoo used to dry out my hair
Jéssica S.
Hawthorne, CA
Hello girls, I received my products of voxbox, but the emblem does not appear for me to unlock how do I do it? someone else in the same situation?
Jéssica S.