BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Condition to Smooth Hair

Herbal Essences Golden Moringa Oil Conditioner is a conditioner for frizzy hair, specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to smooth and deliver more manageable, shiny hair.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences Golden Moringa Oil Conditioner with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • Golden Moringa Oil Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Herbal Essences Golden Moringa Oil Conditioner is color safe and smooths hair
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of juicy orange, a bouquet of white florals and fresh coconut water
  • For stunning hair, use Golden Moringa Oil Shampoo with bio:renew

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Histidine, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I was really anxious to try the new Bio Renew line from Herbal Essences because I normally have to use high end shampoos and conditioners because of my damaged hair. I noticed positive results almost immediately which was a wonderful surprise. The scent of this conditioner is subtle but very nice and not overpowering at all. It also hydrated my hair and left it nice and smooth with a sleek texture instead of the frizzy mess I usually walk around with. I was so impressed with this conditioner that I use it on a regular basis now. I highly recommend this product for anyone that is looking for a good quality conditioner that doesn’t want to spend a fortune.
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is an ultra hydrating conditioner that’s smells exotic & heavenly. It made my damaged straight hair, silky smooth to the touch and I could easily run my fingers through it all day...it felt that good. Only issue I had was that I couldn’t skip a day of washing without my hair becoming oily at the roots by the next day. Too bad too. The price was low and the product worked well, just a little too well for me. If you have a dry scalp, you may enjoy this immensely. It’s worth the buy.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Smells amazing. Makes my hair conditioned, light and feeling amazing. This conditioner contains antioxidants, aloe & sea kelp. Its very hydrating with all of the good stuff for your hair. Absolutely recommend
Niki J.
I love this conditioner! It smells ok but it leaves my hair so smooth and soft. I have curly hair and this conditioner treats my hair so good. With the cheap price you can't beat it.
Jen S.
While this isn't my all-time favorite conditioner, it is my favorite conditioner for this price-point! It smells amazing and definitely left my hair fine, straight hair, soft, shiny and smooth. I'm giving it 4 stars because if time it left a little build up and my hair felt like it got a little dull. There are other conditioners I prefer, but they are at a higher price point. I think this is a great product and an exceptional value. I received this complimentary for testing purposes.
Scarlett H.
It smells absolutely delicious and works fairly well. I don't expect very much from Herbal Essences, so this holds up pretty much. It keeps your hair pretty soft and adds a decent amount of shine. Nothing overly exciting, but also not a let down.
Paulina S.
Schererville, IN
This conditioner was sent to me free in my first ever Voxbox. It is made with 0% colorants and has amazing ingredients to keep my hair health! The scent was "salon worthy". It made me think of my beauty salon, so I definitely think it is something I'll be keeping! Some conditioners are too heavy on my hair and keep it oily right after I shower. This conditioner is a perfect blend that keeps my hair feeling light and voluminous!
Mary M.
Asheville , NC
I love this conditioner! I have always stood by the Herbal Essences brand and they just keep getting better! Amazing fragrance, and it makes your hair like silk with continued usage. Smooths onto hair like any great conditioner and rinses out completely. It doesn't weigh down your hair at all! I will definitely purchase this again!
Carmela C.
I am a huge fanatic of Herbal Essences hair products. It works well with any hair type, that is what I like about it! I got the conditioner of the bio renew golden moringa oil along with the shampoo. I love the scent of both products! I got it at Walmart for only less than $7 with the coupon for $4 off for two products by bio renew. Overall, I would get this again along with the other scents!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I just received this condition in my first VoxBox and I am in love! It smells so good! The scent is very natural, fresh, and leaves my hair feeling clean. I have thick long hair and it did a great job of moisturizing and leaving my hair feeling and looking healthy. Thanks Herbal Essence!