BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Condition to Smooth Hair

Herbal Essences Golden Moringa Oil Conditioner is a conditioner for frizzy hair, specifically crafted with naturally inspired ingredients to smooth and deliver more manageable, shiny hair.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and sea kelp
  • Herbal Essences Golden Moringa Oil Conditioner with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days
  • Golden Moringa Oil Conditioner has 0% parabens, gluten and colorants
  • Herbal Essences Golden Moringa Oil Conditioner is color safe and smooths hair
  • Experience the multi-layered scents of juicy orange, a bouquet of white florals and fresh coconut water
  • For stunning hair, use Golden Moringa Oil Shampoo with bio:renew

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Bis-aminopropyl Dimethicone, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Histidine, Citric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ecklonia Radiata Extract, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Jacquelyn H.
Jacksonville, FL
I was really anxious to try the new Bio Renew line from Herbal Essences because I normally have to use high end shampoos and conditioners because of my damaged hair. I noticed positive results almost immediately which was a wonderful surprise. The scent of this conditioner is subtle but very nice and not overpowering at all. It also hydrated my hair and left it nice and smooth with a sleek texture instead of the frizzy mess I usually walk around with. I was so impressed with this conditioner that I use it on a regular basis now. I highly recommend this product for anyone that is looking for a good quality conditioner that doesn’t want to spend a fortune.
Jen S.
While this isn't my all-time favorite conditioner, it is my favorite conditioner for this price-point! It smells amazing and definitely left my hair fine, straight hair, soft, shiny and smooth. I'm giving it 4 stars because if time it left a little build up and my hair felt like it got a little dull. There are other conditioners I prefer, but they are at a higher price point. I think this is a great product and an exceptional value. I received this complimentary for testing purposes.
Sarah S.
Kannapolis, NC
This conditioner has it all - it’s affordable, smells amazing, and makes my hair so soft and smooth! It really makes my hair feel hydrated, which is something I need because I color my own hair fairly frequently. This makes my hair feel very healthy!
Brook H.
Carthage , MS
This is an ultra hydrating conditioner that’s smells exotic & heavenly. It made my damaged straight hair, silky smooth to the touch and I could easily run my fingers through it all day...it felt that good. Only issue I had was that I couldn’t skip a day of washing without my hair becoming oily at the roots by the next day. Too bad too. The price was low and the product worked well, just a little too well for me. If you have a dry scalp, you may enjoy this immensely. It’s worth the buy.
Elizabeth C.
Vermontville, MI
Smells amazing. Makes my hair conditioned, light and feeling amazing. This conditioner contains antioxidants, aloe & sea kelp. Its very hydrating with all of the good stuff for your hair. Absolutely recommend
Lindsay T.
I struggle with finding the right conditioner. I typically stick with one that I know works. And I've tried quite a few. This conditioner however, is incredible. I have very long thick hair that's naturally curly but I typically straighten it. It made my hair feel so soft and smooth and it smells fantastic! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Sadie G.
Rye , NY
I received this as a free sample from Influenster and I loved it so much I had to buy more!!! It’s super moisturizing and perfect for winter. My hair is color treated and damaged, but when I use this my hair is soft and smooth! There’s always coupons for this too!
Niki J.
I love this conditioner! It smells ok but it leaves my hair so smooth and soft. I have curly hair and this conditioner treats my hair so good. With the cheap price you can't beat it.
Meghan E.
North Andover
I love the smell although it does make my hair oily if I wash it everyday. Works great on my hair and it could be the fact that I work out a lot that my hair gets oily fast.
Scarlett H.
It smells absolutely delicious and works fairly well. I don't expect very much from Herbal Essences, so this holds up pretty much. It keeps your hair pretty soft and adds a decent amount of shine. Nothing overly exciting, but also not a let down.

back