BY HERBAL ESSENCES

• Apart from keeping your hair clean, what else has it done...1 Answers
Jennifer B.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely love this product! I got so many complements when I switched to this conditioner. People were asking what I did to my hair to get it to look so beautiful! They were shocked to find I had just changed my conditoner. I don't know what they did, but it makes my hair feel so soft and touchable. It gives it a new life.
Amy N.
I'm a sucker for good smelling conditioner. One of my requirements for any hair product was that it needed to smell nice - I mean who wants to cuddle with someone whose hair smelled like three day linens? So that's why I had to grab it. The smell is divine, and it leaves my hair so soft and bouncy that I could rave about it for days. My only complaint is that because it smells so good, I'm tempted to use it everyday but the buildup if caused on my roots was too much that I can only use it every other day (which to be fair, is probably how much you;re supposed to use conditioner anyways)
Aimee S.
Really great smell. I don't feel like its very great. I finished the product since I really liked the smell. Smell is a huge influence when I purchase any hair product. It is nice packaging and It made me feel nostalgic. I will not repurchase this specific product but I might try new products from this brand.
Teresita F.
Acworth, GA
This is like one of my favorite conditioners. It leaves my hair smooth and not frizzy. I have thick and wavy hair so my trick is to apply conditioner and while I have it in my hair I brush my hair making it even more silky smooth when it aid dries. Totally worth 5$
Lauren P.
Waldwick, NJ
This conditioner is a good conditioner, but it's not great. It does the job and conditions your hair, but once the conditioner is washed out and your hair has dried the smooth feeling has left your hair. While your hair is wet, the conditioner does a great job of detangling your hair and makes it easier to comb out, but the effects of the product are rather short lived
MARLENYS D.
New York , NY
It makes my skin look so healthy without making me feel sticky. I bought it at the supermarket a very resable price. It has a very comfortable size for when I travel. i used every day after shower tow or three times a day. its smells good and it so aforable i recommended !
Madison R.
Fairborn , OH
Love this conditioner... I use as a deep conditioner while in the shower, and leave it on for 5 min, comb out hair and wash out. Leaves my hair feeling smooth and silky. I have curly hair and only comb out in the shower. This is a good conditioner for drug store.
Taylor T.
Topeka, KS
I love the smell of this product, it smells so nice and makes me want to go up to people and tell them to smell my hair. I also like the product inside, I think it works really nice on my hair. However, I'm not going to lie when I say that the main reason I bought this was because of the pretty packaging and the smell. Yes, I would recommend this product.
Kate Z.
Duluth, GA
I love this product for a few reasons! First it smells amazing!! And leaves your hair soft and smelling amazing for days. So no need to use daily! It really hydrates your hair without the oily feels. I started using this conditioner paired up with a head and shoulders hydrating shampoo and my hair has never looked so healthy. Perfect for long hair!!
Monse R.
Smells so good & keeps my hair looki g great every day! Have been using it for years. For sure one of my holy grails. The smell lasts for a long time. Is super moisturizing. But these at Walmart every time. Never disappoints me! Always satisfied! (:
Amrita S.
Bronx, NY
Apart from keeping your hair clean, what else has it done for your hair? Would love to try this but usually if a shampoo or condition doesn't agree with my hair it starts falling, has anyone had any experiences like this with this product?