Herbal Essences Fruit Fusions, Purifying Shampoo, with Kiwi, Kumqu - 12 fl oz uploaded by Criss V.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Jeremy W.
Modesto, CA
Herbal Essences are my favorite brand. I absolutely love all of their products. This Kiwi Kumqu Purifying Shamboo smells amazing and leaves your hair soft and manageable, without weighing it down or making it greasy. I definitely recommend!!!
Brooke P.
Jonesboro, AR
I was sadly disappointed with this product. I have heard great things about the brand Herbal Essences so i was so excited to try this. This product did not make my hair feel as soft or look as shiny as other products. The smell was great but i would not buy this product again.
Halle P.
Oswego, NY
It always leaves my hair feeling fresh and strong! I have tried other brands such as Pantene, but this product doesn't dry up my ends and allows my hair to regain its strength I had before I colored it. I am satisfied with this product, my hair color looks amazing and my hair feels healthy!
cushla S.
Best shampoo smells so so so good this is my favorite smell in the world and I absolutely love this sent it is pretty average when it comes to moisturizing volumizing and cleaning power but I love and use this shampoo all the time I would definitely buy this again and recommend it
Yanil G.
Bronx , NY
Best product ever! It helps my hair with dryness and it has a nice scent! Also long lasting. I loved how it helped my hair with the bad frizz that I had. It's for both oily scalp and dry scalp. I would try it a million times! I run out of it and I go buy it all over again!
Rachell G.
Magna
I love the smell and the way it leaves your hair feeling clean. I have dry scalp and like some other products they made me itch more but not this one. The smell was amazing and lasted a long time. With this shampoo you only need a few drops cause it lathers real good
raeven p.
henderson, KY
tHis products smells amazing. Always use it when my hair is very dry it comes in a smaller bottle but you don't have to use that much just a dime-sized drop on your hand is just enough to get al over through your hair I definitely would buy this again.
Gladis 1778 T.
Me encanta el aroma de estos shampoos, me dejan el cabello limpio y una sensacion de suavidad, el precio es accesibe, lo compre en walmart y si lo volveria ma comprar, lo he usado en varias ocaciones , es satisfactorio y si lo recomiendo ampliamente
hosmary m.
I use this shampoo because I really like its smell. It's cheap and it's good. I recommend it. But I like more the smell of pink shampoo is the best. This product is best than other brands.
A T.
I have thick kinky hair, I was at a friend's house, this was all she had,  not sure how this would do on my hair, it actually cleansed really well and didnt leave my hair extra dry/stripped of natural oils.
Jaclyn S.
Toronto, ON
What is another great shampoo similar to this one?
Karen A.
Is this good for oily hair. If not what's a shampoo you recommend