BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Smooth Out Your Style

Herbal Essences Flexible Style Hair Mousse is a hair mousse for frizzy hair specifically formulated with naturally inspired ingredients to smooth and soften hair while protecting against frizz and humidity.

• Herbal Essences Flexible Style Hair Mousse is crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and bamboo
  • Herbal Essences with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days**
  • Flexible Style Mousse has 0% parabens, gluten, alcohol* and colorants
  • Herbal Essences Flexible Style Hair Mousse is color safe and gives you flexible hold for smooth and manageable hair
  • For more stunning hair, use other Herbal Essences cleansing and styling products with bio:renew

Ingredients: Water/Eau, Isobutane, Propane, Polyquaternium-4, Histidine, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/stem Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance/parfum, Propylene Glycol, C9-11 Pareth-8, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid.

Buy on Amazon*
April P.
Parma, OH
I bought this moose to help tame frizz when I have my hair curly. It does exactly what it promises to and it doesn’t leave my hair hard and crunchy like other products. I love using this stuff because my curls still look wonderful but with a lot less frizz. They are soft and bouncy and looks so beautiful things to this product
Corinalicia G.
Provo, UT
I always tried the cream conditioners but I got in the mail the Cucumber tea tree foam conditioner I can honestly say I enjoyed it I love it I like it I left my hair smelling amazing I didn't know that just a little bit of phone goes a long way for a conditioner in your hair I think everybody should try it and they'll see the difference
Hailey L.
It smells really nice and keeps my hair feeling great! I love using this brand every single day and it never dries out my hair. It holds really well and leaves your head feeling good. I would buy this again.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
This is a great styling mouse for any hair type. I love using it with wet or damp hair. It works just at well with dry hair also. It has super good holding power and will not leave your hair looking or feeling hard and crunchy! I would highly recommend this product for any hair type!
Alisha S.
Have you ever had that moment where your hair is perfect and your curls are behaving and you just want to keep it that way? Having very frizzy hair is a problem but I really feel like this helps when I have it just the way I want it.
Hollie S.
Phenix City
This mousse smells so good. It doesn’t make my hair hard once it dries. It’s still soft, and flexible. I highly recommend this name brand. It’s a good price for such a great product.
Hayley P.
Jacksonville, FL
This product was ok. I have never been able to find a good mousse for my hair because they all leave my hair feeling stringy. That’s what this product did for me. Luckily it’s not very expensive so it’s worth a shot. I’m not the biggest fan of herbal essence because I have fine hair and they always seem to leave my hair feeling dry
Lara H.
Albion, MI
I love this stuff. I like to braid my hair and then use this once the braids come out. Though my hair is thin and straight, it makes it hard to keep curl or waves. It weighs the hair down a bit, but works pretty well. It gives good volume and smells great. I got this on a good deal and will always go back to it.
Stephanie T.
Lincoln, NE
I like how my curls look shiny and curly and not hard. It works really well I apply it went it's wet and run a wide-toothed comb through it and then scrunch it up to make the curls. It feels a lot better than applying other mousses that leave it super hard. I would recommend and the smell is really good.
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
I love this product. I have wavy hair, and on those days I don't feel like styling, this is great for me. It does not make my hair hard and crispy like most mousses do. I love the way this feels in my hair. Very light and it holds almost all day. It is very affordable and I would recommend to anyone
Ashley L.
Fort Worth, TX
This looks like a great product. I was wondering if anyone notices any build-up after using it?
Cassandra W.
Edmonton, AB
Is this suitable for fine hair?
Kimberly T.
Does it still hold curls?
Anna L.
Buchanan, MI
Does it work with fine hair?
Maria V.
Atlanta, GA
How light or heavy does it feel on your hair?