Herbal Essences Flexible Hold Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Crystal R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

With Lily of the Valley, Jojoba and Clover in Mountain Spring Water. This unique formula, enriched with organic Lily of the Valley, Jojoba and Clover that come to us in pure mountain spring water:

• Gives flexible hold and lasting control without dulling, stiffness or stickiness
  • Is blended with naturally-sourced holding ingredients
  • Refreshes hair with a customized botanical formula, giving it healthy shine and lift
  • Product not tested on animals. Formula meets state clear air standards.

Ingredients: lcohol Denat., Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Jojoba (Simmondsia Chinensis) Extract, Clover (Trifolium Pratense) Extract, Clintonia Borealis Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Hydrolyzed Wheat Starch, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Dimethicone Copolyol, Acetamide MEA, Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20 Ext, Violet No. 2.

Usage: Style as usual. Hold about 8 inches from hair and spray desired spots in short, even bursts. If dispenser clogs, rinse with warm water. For best results, use shampoos and conditioners.

• I usually use aerosol hair sprays. how does this spray ap...2 Answers
Bianca C.
When I curl my hair for an event I want to make sure my hair holds but doesn't look stuff or crunchy and I turn to this hair spray! I think this still leaves my hair free to move but holds the style I want. Externally affordable and smells great. Will continue to purchase and would recommend this product
Souad J.
Dearborn, MI
I was in desperate need of a hairspray and grabbed this. No regrets! First of all, it actually smells good. The slight citrus scent is very nice compared to the choking fumes of other sprays. Also, the hold of this spray is just amazing. In June, My friend and I went to a music concert in Dallas, Texas. We spent 3 hours waiting in line in humid Southern heat, then spent another 3 inside where the crush of people was hot and intense. After leaving the venue, I checked to see how melted I looked; I expected my hair to look absolutely wrecked. To my complete surprise, it was still intact. The price tag is amazing.
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
I heard good reviews about this product so I decided to buy it. I heard that it was good to keep hold in your curls after a hair wash. After purchasing it I tried it immediately and it was okay. It definitely did hold my curls up but after a few hours I noticed a tremendous amount of flakiness. I mean just touching my hair let out flakes everywhere. I will never use this again! It definitely DOES hold and that's the ONLY reason I gave it 3 stars.
Betty C.
Ninnekah, OK
This is one of the first flexible hold hairsprays I ever tried, and I really liked it. I have fine hair that is a pain to style sometimes, so I wasn't sure if this type of hairspray would work on my hair, but it a nice job of holding the style without leaving my hair stiff. The price is very reasonable and a good value, in my opinion, and I would definitely recommend it to others in search of this type of product.
Valentina N.
I really love this Herbal Essences hair spray. It does not leave my hair crunchy or sticky. It leaves my hair feeling and smelling fresh. I use it when I get get done cowashing my hair. It provides the perfect hold for my wash n gos. I received this product from influenster in exchange for my honest review. The opinions and reviews are 100% my own.
Tiffany B.
Mesa, AZ
I had received this product for free to give my honest review. I really liked this product. I used it for my wash and go on wet curly hair. when my hair dried it was shiny and frizz free. the only thing I didn't care for was that it made my curls slightly hard. But that wasn't a really big issue for me. I would for sure using this product in the future.
Elizabeth B.
This is my favorite hairspray. It is easy to find at any drugstore, the price is great, and it works. I like that it gives control without making my hair sticky or crunchy. I have long, thick, coarse hair so curl does not stay in long unless I use hairspray.
Jazmin P.
Sunnyside, WA
If this is the herbal spray that i have its kinda like a gel spray sort of thing i really like the smell of it and i pit it on my daughters curls n it makes them look hydrated and healthy she always gets compliments when using this gel spray
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I like a hairspray that doesn't leave he hair hard and this I found it was ok but if you use a little too much it will get your hair feeling stiff. The smell is nice too. Price is on point and I probably will buy again for different styles.
Nicole P.
East Haven, CT
Great smell, no stiffness, no drying feel and amazing smell! I recommend this hairspray for anyone that doesn't like a ton of product in their hair but wants a loose hold for their waves or loose curls. In fact I think I use this in the summer more than my texturizing spray.
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
I usually use aerosol hair sprays. how does this spray application diffuse throughout the hair? does it get clogged?