Herbal Essences Flexible Hold Hairspray, Non-Aerosol - 8.5 fl oz uploaded by Crystal R.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #45 in Hairspray

• I usually use aerosol hair sprays. how does this spray application ...1 Answers
Talisbel V.
Talisbel V.
Waterbury, CT

I can't say enough about this product. I read online of a study completed on hairspray and they listed the top 5, of which HE TMS hairspray was one of the big 5 - comparing to other brands in the $15+ range. My problem with hairspray is it either doesn't hold, is too heavy on your hair, your hair moves stiffly as you walk or the wind catches it, or you can't run your fingers through your it at the end of the day. This spray doesn't do any of that. It holds well, isn't heavy in the slightest, your hair moves naturally, and I can use my hands to shake it out at night without any breakage or tugging of the hair. Recommend Highly
Barbie M.
Barbie M.
Miramar, FL
I had tried this spray last year, and while I thought it was effective, I thought that it smelled strongly of alcohol. Whatever you guys did to change it, I love it! The scent is so much more pleasant. I can't stop smelling my hair. This is now my go to hairspray. My hair is so touchable after using it, but it still holds amazingly well for my waves and even for when I wrap my hair for tighter curls. Please don't change this product and don't ever discontinue it!!!
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
For years I hated hair sprays and they just didn't work for me. I found that they were too sticky and I hated that feeling of my hair hard. I was told about this one from a friend, and decided to try it and i love it. it's perfect , I use a small amount just two or three sprays throughout my hair. I also love to use it when I'm curling my hair. it doesn't leave my hair feeling hard or sticky , and I like that it doesn't have aerosol
Jackie O.
Jackie O.
Columbia, SC
I really like this hairspray because it gives hold without that crunchy feeling of normal hairspray. It also has a pleasant smell to it and is reasonably priced. The only con is that because it is a flexible hold, it doesn't seem to have as much holding power. However, my hair is fine, so that may be a contributing factor. If there is no humidity, it seems to hold pretty well though.
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I gave this product three stars because I have only bought it one time and It is the same price as a lot of the competitors products that accomplish the same goals. I did not find it to be as effective as an aerosol product would be. So I only bought it just the one time. it does have a great sense though and it mostly gets the job done and hold your hair in place.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I don't use hairspray a lot but when I do I like using a product that doesn't make my hair so stiff and I can still move my hair into different hairstyles throughout the day. This product definitely does just that, it doesn't make your hair stiff and allows for free function. I for sure recommend this product.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Reddick, FL
I love this product! Not only does it smell amazing, it holds my curls all day and when I'm ready to brush them out at the end of the day, I have no trouble at all, it's almost as if I have no product in at all! It doesn't take a lot of product to hold my thick curls either so I get the most bang for my buck!
Kasey B.
Kasey B.
Opp, AL
I like this , I like that its not aerosol and that it doesn't weigh my hair down. I love the way it smells its very floral and clean . It definitely did was I needed it to. The price was good as well and I am definitely going to buy it again, when I'm not straightening my hair this is what I use.
Morgan A.
Morgan A.
Huntington, WV
I like that this product is a flexible hold and that it is non-aerosol in comparison with other hair sprays. This product worked with my hair and it helped my style stay in place for special occasions. I just wish it lasted a little longer. All in all however I would purchase this product again
shane h.
shane h.
Harrington, DE
This product is the bee's knee's and will hold your hair tight and in place. Loves it. Quite possibly the best hair holding product on the planet and need I mention the smell it's like a mixture of heaven and angel tears that will make even a grown man cry and love it at same time. Get ya sum
Sofia T.
Sofia T.
Ardmore, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use aerosol hair sprays. how does this spray application diffuse throughout the hair? does it get clogged?