BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Herbal Essences Flexible Airspray is a moisturizing hair spray for frizzy hair specifically formulated with naturally inspired ingredients to moisturize and tame frizz with a touchable hold.

• Crafted with bio:renew, a signature blend of essential antioxidants, aloe and bamboo
  • Herbal Essences Flexible Airspray with bio:renew brings your hair back to life in just 21 days**
  • Flexible Airspray has 0% parabens, gluten, alcohol* and colorants
  • Herbal Essences Flexible Airspray is an alcohol* free hairspray for touchable hair with a manageable hold.
  • For more stunning hair, use other Herbal Essences cleansing and styling products with bio:renew
  • Contains no ethanol when used with bio:renew Shampoo and Conditioner

Ingredients :

Water/Eau, Dimethyl Ether, Acrylates Copolymer, Histidine, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polyurethane-14, Acrylates/Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymer, Amp-acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Potassium Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, Bis-peg/Ppg-16/16 Peg/Ppg-16/16 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-hexanediol, Disodium Edta, Laureth-4, Cetrimonium Chloride, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Becky S.
I don't normally use hairsprays but I found this one on my mom's shelf and gave it a try after I'd fallen asleep with wet hair twisted on top of my head. It is a truly light spray that didn't leave my hair crunchy but also seemed to add a little volume when I sprayed it on my hair upside down.
After the initial spray I put it back up and waited an hour, repeated and actually got some curl to stay in my otherwise super straigh, long, fine hair.
Marissa G.
Westborough, MA
This is my go to hair spray because it doesn’t make my hair as “crunchy” as some of those other brands which is nice because I tend to tough my hair a lot. It still holds my curls but gives me that feel that I don’t have hairspray in
Chaney E.
Hattiesburg
I really love this spray. It’s very fruity smelling and you don’t feel like you’re suffocating when it’s in the air. The product doesn’t weigh down or make my hair feel stiff. I use it to help with volume and keep my waves strong.
Jadira M.
Hawthorne
Perfect light touch of hair spray to keep my curls intact. Goes a long way since you only have to use small amount to do the job. Price is hood big bottle. Works with my curls not damaging or drying them out
Renegade 🙌.
Baltimore, MD
Still has the frizziest hair imaginable. I swore it was even frizzier than normal. But I couldn't lie and say the smell the natural essence it left made me want more. It shaped my hair into something different than usual
Samantha J.
This is a great hairspray that works just as good as the salon brands. I’ll never buy another salon hairspray. This smells amazing as well. It doesn’t have that alcohol-like hairspray scent that a lot of hair sprays have.
Giteriana H.
Madison, WI
I love the bio:renew line from herbal essences! This airspray is a flexible hold level 2 because I don’t need stiff hair or even extra hold. Alcohol free etc also huge plus! Smells very good subtle fruity! I buy from target for a good price! I highly recommend!
Jenna B.
Bangor, ME
My hair doesn’t require much hairspray to keep a curl, so this is light and airy, perfect for me! I hate when my hair gets crunchy from hair spray and this doesn’t let that happen! I would definitely buy again
Abby N.
Ventura, CA
I like this hairspray because it it light, flexible and doesn’t leave my hair crunchy or sticky. It has a nice light scent. The package is very attractive and the price is not costly. Very affordable.
Mary P.
Greenville , SC
I bought this in a pinch to use for a show I was in and used it pretty much as a finishing spray. It worked well for that because it's strong hold. Since then I've attempted to use it as a styling spray as well, but since it gets quite sticky it isn't the best option for building a look. I like that the scent is pleasant but not overpowering.
Jenna K.
Sherwood, AR
Is this limited edition? I've never heard or seen it.