Herbal Essences Extra Hold Set Me Up Hairspray uploaded by Bre S.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Herbal Essences Set Me Up Hairspray will help you keep your hair in style and looking great. Fused with cactus flowers and bamboo, this hairspray will hold your style with luscious shine all day long. To use Herbal Essences Spray, simply spray your hair evenly after styling. The convenient 8 fL oz size of this Herbal Essences hairspray is portable yet provides plenty of product.

Warnings:

Warning Text: Flammable. Do not use near flame or while smoking. Use only in ventilated areas. Avoid spraying in eyes. Use only as directed.

Ingredients: Alcohol Denatured, Water, Acrylates Copolymer, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract (Cactus), Bambusa Vulgaris (Bamboo) Extract (Leaf/Stem), Fragrance, Amino Methyl Propanol, Peg 12 Dimethicone, Triethyl Citrate, Panthenol

• "This hairspray keeps my fine hair in check which is all I need." in 1 review
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
As a theater performer I have to use my fair share of hairspray to keep my curls slicked back and out of my face.  This brand generally does a decent job of that.  The scent is what keeps me coming back to this product because it doesn't smell as chemically as some other brands.  I am not a big fan of the amount of residue it can leave in my hair and can be tricky to fully wash out.
Debbie H.
I have always loved herbal essences ! Every single product I have used from their brand has a great scent!! This extra hold hairspray really keep all your hair down and maintains them baby hairs ! Also, it does not leave white residue after a long day of use .
Hannah G.
San Antonio, TX
But this product I love it cents I been using hairspray and it's really different from other hairspray because sometimes they can be like harsh and Mel and I don't really like it but I love this hairspray it smells super-good it's like something fruity and I love fruity stuff so I recommend if you like Fruity stuff go for it
alexis F.
Fresno, CA
These smell amazing!! Although it did make my hair feel a little bit stiff and hard. It does hold a curl or specific hair style. It is convienet to carry while traveling and the packaging is great. The price is inexpensive.
Ashley H.
South Point, OH
I have always loved the scent of herbal essences!! As crazy as my hair is..I have to use the extra hold... This keeps my hair in place to where it is supposed to be, makes my hair smell so good, but doesn't pack it together.. And make it feel hard and stiff.. Just don't over do it!
RUBY S.
Pompano Beach, FL
Worked really well when I crinkled my dreads. There was no white flaky residue and it smelled really good. My style lasted twice as long with this product. Glad I gave it a try, I'm usually really picky about what I use on my hair but this was by far a great buy.
Kim J.
I decided to try a different hairspray product to keep my curls in. This one did the job. Its smaller
Than other products that i have used for the same price. I did find that other products worked better in my hair but thats just my opinion.
Irene S.
Clayton, NC
This hairspray smells AMAZING!! The smell is light and floral and it holds all day. The price is great too! It gives you great hold without being too stiff. This is my new go to hairspray! I think everyone should give it a shot.
Erica S.
Penfield, IL
I love herbal essence hair sprays because they smell so much better than other hair sprays! It's an effective hairspray and pretty long lasting! It doesn't make my hair completely disgusting when I use it too!
Nadia L.
This is my go-to hairspray. I always seem to go back to this. I have a ton of baby hairs, and this stuff works. Love the smell to this. I used to have one of the Aussie hairsprays and it smelled terrible. That brand is what caused me to switch over to Herbal Essence.