Herbal Essences Extra Hold Non-Aerosol Hairspray uploaded by Yvonne G.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Brenda J.
Killeen
Herbal Essences Hair Spray is a great product and is not to expensive and smells great. It does great on holding my hair in place on very windy hair abates it smells very very good. There is no room for improvements...
Veronica S.
Titusville
All I can say is fabulous I love this hairspray I don’t use any else it works great good on color treated hair and my curly hair loves it it meets all my expectations and more I highly recommend this to everyone
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
I have thick hair so when I’m doing my hair I need hat extra hold on my hair I will always get the bigger can when I was a cheerleader in high school it was enough for everyone to use I do recommend this
Erin S.
Midlothian, VA
The smell is amazing and I love the pump bottle so I don’t overuse the product. It holds curl and wave when I use which is a feat for my long and thick hair! Effective and affordable !
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I’ve been using those herbal essence hairspray for many many many years it is a staple in my bathroom and I always run to it when I need a good spritz to hold my hair in place
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
My hair needs a lot of coverage when I wear it natural. So when I want to flaunt my curls I spritz some of this hairspray on and I'm ready to go! My style stays looking flawless all day long!!
Natasha W.
I used to use this about 15 years ago lol. It smelled very good and actually worked very well! The only thing that I did not like about this hair spray is, after it dried it would have white flakes in your hair if you used too much. Or, if you combed through your hair after the hair spray has dried, it would create white flakes in your hair. But that was 15 years ago, so maybe they have re formulated their hair spray to eliminate that problem... If you use this product now, please let me know how it works for you.
Destini W.
Carson, CA
This isn't my top fave hair spray but it's really close only because I do notices that this leaves my hair slightly feeling sticky for a couples of hours and it's hard to get out of my hair. But otherwise it's great for hold, even with my 3b/3c curl pattern though it's not that kinky. It's smells good to, not like how some brands smell like alcohol. I would recommend this if you need something good on a budget like I did when I tried this.
Sarena J.
I got this at walmart. I use this on my bangs when they have a mind of there own and want to do what they want. This hairspray holds them in place. It also smells good. I only use this brand because I like the way that it smells and does what its suppose to do. I will be buying more when I run out.
Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
This is a good hair spray. I've used it before but not often. It smells really good!!! Works for good while. Affordable price. A little sticky but not too much!! I would use this hairspray as an emergency. Like when you run out and don't have time to get your usual brand!!