Herbal Essences Extra Hold Hairspray For All-Over Control 8.5 FL oz uploaded by Yvonne G.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES

Sunita R.
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
This spray didn't have much of an effect on my hair, it did smell amazing but it felt a bit sticky in my hands and then it made my hair feel dry and even look very much so. I don't really like this product for my hair, it may work better for persons with thinner hair. I do suggest putting something else in yout hair first before spraying this to avoid that dry look.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
N Kingstown, RI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this on and off since I was in middle school and I always come back to it. I mostly use it just to spray down little fly always. It wouldn't be my go-to if I was curling my hair or doing an updo. I think my main reason for always having it around is because it smells so freaking good! Works very well in a lot of situations, and you can't beat the price.
kezie e.
kezie e.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray. first i must say the price is affordable. it holds my style giving it shine and it does not dry out my hair compared to other brands. it does not weight down my hair like other hair spray brands. i have recommended this product to family and friends and they love it after trying it.
Blair K.
Blair K.
Kent, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this smells better than most products, I wouldn't say that it has the best hold or feel. It is a little sticky to the touch and has a dry touch to it after applied. I have thick coarse hair so that might make a difference. Thinner lighter hair might work better for this spray.
Meira S.
Meira S.
The best thing about this hairspray is the scent. It does an ok job at holding your hair, but just ok. It left some residue/those weird white hairspray flakes. Not my fave but not the worst. It's also affordable and easy to find almost anywhere. Middle of the road product for sure.
Jill S.
Jill S.
While non aerosol is hands down better for health and for the environment, I find that it isn't my favorite to use in a beauty routine. The scent is great but other than that, I really don't like this product. It gets clogged, it sprays weird and it makes your hair clump together
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Sarasota, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this hairspray. I have little hairs in the middle of my scalp that I always want to stick straight up, but with this hairspray it helps to tame that. It works very well, but it's not too hard. It smells really good too! I love this hairspray and I highly recommend it!
emmily dayanna r.
emmily dayanna r.
Minden Nevada, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Debo decir que me encanta como huele esta marca todos sus productos se caracterizan por sus fragancias y este no es la excepción así que lo aplico mas por este motivo ya que no siento mucha diferencia en cuanto a su objetivo creo que he probado mejores es bastante económico
Anna B.
Anna B.
Jacksonville, FL
For hairspray herbal essence s ectra hold hairspray has got to have the best smell to it! Most hairspray has that horrible smell that makes you cough. Not this one! It works great for me! I habe never had a problem using this hairapray and fully plan on buying it again.
Dianne G.
Dianne G.
Marstons Mills, MA
I like the way this hairspray smells, but not a fan of the pump - I like sprays better. The pump clogged and then came out unevenly. Warm water definitely fixed the pump, but the first squirt was one stream in the wrong direction. I wouldn't buy it again.