Herbal Essences Extra Hold Hairspray For All-Over Control 8.5 FL oz uploaded by Yvonne G.

BY HERBAL ESSENCES #97 in Hairspray

Vangie G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good hair spray. I've used it before but not often. It smells really good!!! Works for good while. Affordable price. A little sticky but not too much!! I would use this hairspray as an emergency. Like when you run out and don't have time to get your usual brand!!
Hope S.
Jacksonville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have thick hair so when I’m doing my hair I need hat extra hold on my hair I will always get the bigger can when I was a cheerleader in high school it was enough for everyone to use I do recommend this
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair needs a lot of coverage when I wear it natural. So when I want to flaunt my curls I spritz some of this hairspray on and I'm ready to go! My style stays looking flawless all day long!!
Natasha W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this about 15 years ago lol. It smelled very good and actually worked very well! The only thing that I did not like about this hair spray is, after it dried it would have white flakes in your hair if you used too much. Or, if you combed through your hair after the hair spray has dried, it would create white flakes in your hair. But that was 15 years ago, so maybe they have re formulated their hair spray to eliminate that problem... If you use this product now, please let me know how it works for you.
Destini W.
Carson , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This isn't my top fave hair spray but it's really close only because I do notices that this leaves my hair slightly feeling sticky for a couples of hours and it's hard to get out of my hair. But otherwise it's great for hold, even with my 3b/3c curl pattern though it's not that kinky. It's smells good to, not like how some brands smell like alcohol. I would recommend this if you need something good on a budget like I did when I tried this.
Anaeliza M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Years ago I use to use this hairspray everyday, and I had forgotten how much I loved it. I picked up some of this Herbal Essences Set Me Up hairspray after using primarily Pantene hair spray for the past few years too. I was amazed how much better it held my hair, for everything from curling it with an iron to just a little spritz to tame fly-aways.
Sarena J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this at walmart. I use this on my bangs when they have a mind of there own and want to do what they want. This hairspray holds them in place. It also smells good. I only use this brand because I like the way that it smells and does what its suppose to do. I will be buying more when I run out.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Ive used this product in the past a couple of times and it doesnt do much for me. Don't get me wrong I love this brand however the hair spray doesnt hold as much as I would like. That being said I recommend it if you want a more loose hold. Good product!
Laura L.
Charlotte
Used this all the time as a kid! Oh that smell is unbeatable. I can't say if the formula has changed or not as it's been years since I purchased this but I did love it back in the day! I must find this again as an adult and given it another try!
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the pump of this which is great for traveling. Some places don't allow aerosol cans. It hold my hair for a long time and smells great. I really love to use herbal essences hairspray extra hold.