BY HERBAL ESSENCES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Jen R.
San Diego, CA
I like that this hairspray doesn't have an overwhelming or overpowering scent. It's not messy and yes, it holds the hair nicely in place. If you live in the south (TX, LA, FL, GA etc) this will definitely keep your hair from flying in different directions due to the winds.
Shayla F.
Decatur, GA
I like this hold spray but it wasnt that spectacular and didnt really impress me! It just seemed like your average hold spray. I have really dry hair thats curly but I usually straighten it. This product did the job but im sure any other brand would have worked just fine
Emily G.
Charleston, SC
This is a really good buy for the price. You can find it at drugstores and sometimes at discount stores like TJ Maxx. It is a really good hairspray that doesn't make your hair sticky.
Mariah T.
Westport , MA
Love this hairspray ! First of all it smells amazing that's the first thing I notice ! The price was fair for the product itself ! Also the smell is the best ! It's very effective and it has good hold without being to crunchy ! I think this product is perfect
Michelle  .
Fresno, CA
I love this, smells so yummy too!!! idk about your hair but my is straight and its hard to get my hair stay curly after curling my hair. so this item it great because it keeps my hair perfect all day!!!
Jamie S.
Hull
Awesome hairspray doesn't make my hair seem oily/dirty after I've used it and the hold is great. I would def. Reccomend it.
Peighton B.
All I can say it this holds and stays in your hair more than anything I have used. And it smells good.