BY HERBAL ESSENCES #41 in Hair Serums

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Kick split ends to the curb with Herbal Essences Ends on the Mend Keratin Serum. This pomegranate-scented serum gives your hair a total damage do-over, bringing back smoothness and shine for dull and split-end prone hair. Work the silky serum through your dry or damp tresses to boost shine and add manageability, whether you style your hair or let it air dry. Ends on the Mend Keratin Serum protects your hair against heat styling damage, high humidity, and frizz so your smoothest, softest strands can shine through.

Herbal Essences Ends on the Mend Keratin Serum:

• Keratin serum protects hair from heat damage and split ends
  • Helps restore smoothness, softness, and shine
  • Tart, fruity pomegranate fragrance

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Panthenol, Ceteareth-20, Alcohol Denat.

• Does this really help get rid split ends or does it just hides it.1 Answers
  • Where Can this product be purchased? I don't recall ever seeing i...1 Answers
  • Does it even work? What hair type is it mainly wo... Be the first to answer!
Buy on Amazon
kelc d.
Keeps hair smooth, shiny, and sleek without being too greasy. It smells wonderful and helped my hair a lot! It’s easily available anywhere that sells Herbal Essences (Walmart, Walgreens, target) and a good price!
Courtney E.
Heber Springs, AR
I like this product for the smell. I’ve been using off & on for 3 years now. Truthfully, I don’t see a difference in my hair. I still use it because I bought it & it makes my hair smell nice, but I wouldn’t say it does a lot for split ends.
lovelockeddown l.
El Sereno
This one smells so good it's actually pretty heavy formula wise but not too much in hair... remember it's for heat protection so for use with hair straightener or want is best
Nerina S.
Herbal Essences used to make another split end mender but it was a cream. I guess they discontinued it after a while and then I finally found this product. I've been growing out my hair (to about bum length) and I didn't want to have to trim it every few months so I started using this product while my ends were still healthy and I after almost 9 months of not getting a haircut, and straightening my hair, and blow drying it constantly, I've got minimal split ends. It's definitely worth a shot. I love this product. Would highly recommend!
Jennifer F.
Bradenton, FL
I usually apply some of this onto my hair after I straighten it. It gives it that perfect silky, smooth finish. I use a very small amount because if I use too much, it'll leave my hair extra oily and flat (no volume). This product also smells amaziiiiing. Definitely recommend.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I give this 5 stars because I use it almost every other day. It keeps my hair smooth and shiny. And it helps with my split ends. Plus I love how beautiful it smells it leaves the hair smelling wonderful. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Amber M.
Covington, GA
I have this and every time I use it o see a difference! My hair looks fuller and healthier, kinda looks like I got a trim without getting it trimmed. And it's been almost a year since my last hair cut. Keeps it healthy looking and the smell is awesome!
Alexus F.
Gilroy, CA
I love this product! I use it every time I get out of the shower... It makes for a very soft feel and makes your hair feel healthier than ever. This product is better than Garniers hair serum. I would definately buy this product again. I would totally recommend it!!
Anne Margarette P.
Suffern, New York
I have long, thin hair. I struggle to find hair products that won't end up leaving my hair greasy. I saw this product online with good reviews and decided to try it. I already use Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner so I knew this had to be a decent product. Well, it exceeded my expectation! I have been using this for over a month and I can see the difference that it has made. Since my hair is thin, I have a hard time brushing it because it gets tangled so easily. The way I use this product is after a shower, I wait until my hair is damp, pump some of the serum into my hand, rub my hands together and work this through my hair. Mainly focus on the ends, but do usually go halfway up my head. I wait a few more minutes and then comb my hair. Before using this serum, combing my hair would be such a hassle! It took me 15 minutes to comb my hair while it was damp because of all the knots and tangles i had to get out and not to mention split ends I would try and cut. Now it only takes 5 minutes to comb my hair thoroughly without any hassles. So happy I found this product and took a chance on it! The smell is amazing and long lasting as well, my hair is smoothr and just looks healthier in general.
Esther. L.
Farmington Hills
I love this hair serum so much. I have not needed any other anti-frizz products since buying this. It smells amazing and it makes your hair smell amazing. I have very long thick hair and I use about 2 or 3 pumps and it lasts all day. It is very affordable and accessible at the drugstore.
Angela B.
Toney, AL
Where can you get this?
Dana P.
Where Can this product be purchased? I don't recall ever seeing it in the stores.
ana r.
Does this really help get rid split ends or does it just hides it.
jazmin s.
Moreno valley, CA
Does anyone know if this product is similar to the long term relationship leave in split end protector herbal essences used to have I've been trying to look for something that is similar to that one it was my favorite but unfortunately stopped being sold
Angela B.
Toney, AL
Does it work well for fine thin hair?