BY HERBAL ESSENCES #42 in Hair Serums

While we aim to provide accurate product information, it is provided by manufacturers, suppliers and others, and has not been verified by us. See our

Kick split ends to the curb with Herbal Essences Ends on the Mend Keratin Serum. This pomegranate-scented serum gives your hair a total damage do-over, bringing back smoothness and shine for dull and split-end prone hair. Work the silky serum through your dry or damp tresses to boost shine and add manageability, whether you style your hair or let it air dry. Ends on the Mend Keratin Serum protects your hair against heat styling damage, high humidity, and frizz so your smoothest, softest strands can shine through.

Herbal Essences Ends on the Mend Keratin Serum:

• Keratin serum protects hair from heat damage and split ends
  • Helps restore smoothness, softness, and shine
  • Tart, fruity pomegranate fragrance

Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Fragrance/Parfum, Panthenol, Ceteareth-20, Alcohol Denat.

Buy on Amazon
Ashley L.
Manassas Park
I have the hair nobody loves. The baby fine hair that splits if you look at me sideways, but so much that within a week, my vacuum is ready to suicide because it just can’t take anymore. Naturally, I’m wary of too much product in my hair bc it also looks instantly dirty with any extras in it. This serum tho. It’s light, it didn’t gunk up my hair, and it smelled so good. It’s definitely in my replenish pile.
Stephanie M.
Waverly
I've used this stuff for years and I love it! I only use it once a week to help from using heating tools and hair styling products throughout the week that tend to dey out my hair and cause split ends and this stuff is amazing! It makes my hair so soft! I highly recommend this!
Amanda T.
walkertown
Keratin is SO GOOD for your hair! I put this in my hair when I get out of the shower and only on the ends! It will make your hair greasy looking if it’s near your roots
Courtney E.
Memphis, TN
I like this product for the smell. I’ve been using off & on for 3 years now. Truthfully, I don’t see a difference in my hair. I still use it because I bought it & it makes my hair smell nice, but I wouldn’t say it does a lot for split ends.
kelc d.
Keeps hair smooth, shiny, and sleek without being too greasy. It smells wonderful and helped my hair a lot! It’s easily available anywhere that sells Herbal Essences (Walmart, Walgreens, target) and a good price!
Nerina S.
Herbal Essences used to make another split end mender but it was a cream. I guess they discontinued it after a while and then I finally found this product. I've been growing out my hair (to about bum length) and I didn't want to have to trim it every few months so I started using this product while my ends were still healthy and I after almost 9 months of not getting a haircut, and straightening my hair, and blow drying it constantly, I've got minimal split ends. It's definitely worth a shot. I love this product. Would highly recommend!
Jennifer F.
Bradenton, FL
I usually apply some of this onto my hair after I straighten it. It gives it that perfect silky, smooth finish. I use a very small amount because if I use too much, it'll leave my hair extra oily and flat (no volume). This product also smells amaziiiiing. Definitely recommend.
Brenda V.
Pharr, TX
I give this 5 stars because I use it almost every other day. It keeps my hair smooth and shiny. And it helps with my split ends. Plus I love how beautiful it smells it leaves the hair smelling wonderful. I would definitely recommend it to others.
Amber M.
Covington, GA
I have this and every time I use it o see a difference! My hair looks fuller and healthier, kinda looks like I got a trim without getting it trimmed. And it's been almost a year since my last hair cut. Keeps it healthy looking and the smell is awesome!
Alexus F.
Gilroy, CA
I love this product! I use it every time I get out of the shower... It makes for a very soft feel and makes your hair feel healthier than ever. This product is better than Garniers hair serum. I would definately buy this product again. I would totally recommend it!!
Angela B.
Toney, AL
Where can you get this?
Dana P.
Where Can this product be purchased? I don't recall ever seeing it in the stores.
ana r.
Does this really help get rid split ends or does it just hides it.
Jazmin S.
Moreno Valley , CA
Does anyone know if this product is similar to the long term relationship leave in split end protector herbal essences used to have I've been trying to look for something that is similar to that one it was my favorite but unfortunately stopped being sold
Angela B.
Toney, AL
Does it work well for fine thin hair?