Herbal Essences Drama Clean Shampoo
- CLEAR your head with Herbal Essences Drama Clean shampoo for normal and oily hair!
- Lightweight formula to refresh normal and oily hair and leave it beautifully purified clean
- Enjoy refreshing tea tree essences of Herbal Essences Drama Clean shampoo
- Infused Fragrances. Nature Inspired
Top Questions See all 18 Q&A
Herbal Essences Drama Clean Shampoo
Start your review of Herbal Essences Drama Clean Shampoo!
How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
- "Made my oily hair very clean, but it still got oily pretty quickly." in 2 reviews
- "I have never tried a shampoo that cleaned my hair so well, usually with Herbal Essences shampoos I buy them for the smell and while this isn't very sweet smelling it still smells great." in 2 reviews
- "Definitely felt that this product left my hair clean and free of product build up while also leaving it smelling great which actually lasts throughout the day." in 1 review
- "I always worry about my hair looking oily or greasy but with this shampoo i feel cleaner and i feel the need to not have to worry as much." in 1 review
- "It made my hair squeaky clean, feeling vibrant, and had a great scent to it." in 1 review
This is the greatest cleansing shampoo are used to use it a lot when I was younger because my hair used to get really grimy and Whaley and this was the only shampoo that I loved I don't need to use it anymore though
Herbal essence products used to always leave my hair too oily with a lot of build-up. This product is the exact opposite and, in fact, I use it when my other products leave my hair too oily and this product just washed it all away leaving my hair smelling great, feeling soft, and looking healthy. The only thing I will say though is to use caution using this as a daily routine. This product can probably dry out certain types of hair. My hair is chemically treated (blonde highlights) and therefore I have my usual hair care regime I use with sulfate free products. I use this product as an "in-between" shampoo & conditioner to clean out my scalp when it becomes too oily from the other products.
Drama clean is one of the scents I am always using ! The first time I used it I was freaked out as you there was a tingling sensation I did not anticipate. However, this shampoo and conditioner leaves me hair so light and clean feeling. Pricing is not bad and there are usually good deals and coupons available. Beyond satisfied with this product !
This shampoo is a great option if you have greasy hair. The price is good and it will deep clean the hair so you have no residues. It's not moisturizing so you do need a good conditioner to go with it and it is not the best scent from the line
I have trouble with shampoo building up in my hair no matter how much I scrub to wash it out. This brand works well for me. It doesn’t tend to build up in my hair or leaving it feeling oily after my hair dries.
I love this shampoo! I have to use really thick conditioner on my curly hair, so i get build up easily. I wash my hair about twice a week, and it makes my hair feel so clean and my scalp so fresh. I have bought this several times, and it's a great value!
My favorite Herbel Essence by far. I especially love that name lol. The smell is nice but it doesn't feel like it does anything for my hair (none of them do) but I love the smell, the color and name and that's most likely why I purchase.
Don't use this!!! I used this and my scalp got all scaly and started itching and peeling off! I had a rash! I asked my hairdresser about it and he told me to steer clear of this brand at all costs. To prove how bad it was to me, he took a blade to my wet hair and drug his scissors down and a thick layer of wax peeled right off my hair!!! Thats where the "shine" comes from... its just putting wax on your hair to seem like its making it smooth and shiny. Overtime this wax dries out and damages your hair. Since I've stopped using this brand my hair has grown 6 inches
Smells sweet and like summer. It's a smell that you can't explain because it smells so good. It suds up nice and keeps my hair clean. I have oily hair and it gets the oil out every night. I'm very pleased!
I love it , I can smell it when I'm using it, I get the "menthol" sensation on my skin, but it doesn't leave a smell behind when rinsed. I know this because I have a beard and use this shampoo on it. I was using some almond butter shampoo and noticed that something always smelled funky... it was my beard! Of course, it's not necessarily a bad smell if in hair, but this was much more "in my face" due to location
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos