BY HERBAL ESSENCES

It s So Refreshing to Meet Someone Like You! With Botanical Silk 2 With Citrus Extract 3 0% Heavy Buildup Come clean with Drama Clean normal hair shampoo, fused with a combination of citrus blossom and green tea for hair that is renewed, refreshed and ready to go. Get light, lush locks with all the lather, but none of the gunk. This little soap opera isn t over yet! After lathering up with this normal hair shampoo, try the equally fresh-headed conditioner. Why we love it: Shampoo cleans to reveal natural shine. We re ready to come clean. Want us to let you in on a little secret? Lather up with this light formula and a daily dirt build-up is as good as gone. School the drama. Put oil and dirt in its place. After shampooing, try Drama Clean Refreshing Conditioner to keep your hair smooth all day long, without the extra weight. The makers of Clairol Herbal Essences do not manufact see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emmalee S.
Emmalee S.
The scent of this shampoo is great! I love the vaguely minty smell. However, it dried my hair out way too much. I have fairly thin hair that will get oily if I don't wash it every two days. I tried using this for a week and had to double the amount of conditioner I used to keep my hair smooth.
Maysa P.
Maysa P.
Atlanta, GA
I really like this shampoo. It smells really good, and it works really well. It does leave my hair feeling refreshed and I love it. Since I do have a lot oh hair it goes fast, but I Willa oust definitely but it again. You should really buy this product.
Precious J.
Precious J.
Jersey City, NJ
I like Herbal Essence. I purchase it when there is no Pantene available. It is effective and meets my expectations. I have recommended to my family and friends. I would purchase it again. I like Herbal Essence. My friends like it on their hair.
Belle L.
Belle L.
California
I've been using this shampoo for over a year! First, I really like the smell. The fact that it doesn't make my hair oily, makes me love it even more. I highly recommend this product for people whose hair tends to get oily easily.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
This is so good smell is so great to packing is simple super effective.... But made my dandruff go crazy artsy packaging nice scent but not long lasting like any other wash it off and it's gone would buy again
Holly (.
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good at getting a deep clean. I wouldn't recommend using this shampoo every day since it will strip your hair of needed oils. But it is def great for getting a deep clean we all need every now and then.
Gwendolyn W.
Gwendolyn W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite brands of shampoo and this one is really great for when your hair needs a really good clean or if you have really oily hair. It cleans well. But you need a good conditioner.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
Colorado Springs, CO
This is one of my favorite shampoos. I love how clean it makes my hair and the scent of it. It is not too strong but leaves a lingering smell of clean. Will keep using this product
Christina M.
Christina M.
Wellington, FL
I like this shampoo just because it leaves the smell of my hair that last all day and even if I wash my hair the day before it's still smells good the next morning.
abby g.
abby g.
Reisterstown, MD
This shampoo literally makes your hair "squeaky" clean, you know that this product is working when your hair is squeaking while you wash it!