BY GENERIC

Herbal Essences Drama Clean Refreshing Shampoo: Cleans to reveal natural shine Lather up with this light formula and a daily dirt build-up is as good as gone 0% heavy build up see more...

Herbal Essences Drama Clean Refreshing Shampoo
  • "The scent is very clean & as you know , a little goes a long way ☺️" in 1 review
  • "Smells great, cleans well, but your hair becomes completely striped of the oils it needs." in 1 review
  • "i love herbal essences not only do they leave my hair soft and clean all their products smell so good!!" in 1 review
  • "It smells amazing and your hair will be so shiny and clean it will squeak." in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair very oily." in 1 review
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
If you're looking for a super clean head of hair this is product. I used it about once or twice a week to really deep clean my hair. It smells amazing and your hair will be so shiny and clean it will squeak.
Sabrina C.
This shampoo is okay, while it cleaned my hair it didn't leave it looking clean for very long. I have naturally oily hair, I thought this shampoo would have kept my hair fresh for longer than a day.
Melissa B.
This is absolutely my favorite shampoo of all time. It's inexpensive, works wonderfully (I have a LOT of hair), and smells delicious. You can't go wrong for the price!
CHELSEA S.
Portsmouth, OH
This shampoo is good for when your hair just needs a break from other shampoo and you need buildup of other products removed from your hair. Helps you to get that clean feeling again.
Mayra M.
The shampoo is oviously soemthing you find at a drugstore and you get what you pay for . The scent is very clean & as you know , a little goes a long way ☺️
Chelsey S.
I really like this shampoo. The smell is great and my hair feels so clean after I use it! Definitely one of my favorites by this brand.
Brandi F.
This shampoo smells great but tends to leave my hair dry and straw like. I wouldn't recommend it if you color or dye your hair.
Emily L.
Herbal essences is such a fantastic brand!! I've never owned a product that smells bad, and they leave your hair so soft!
Alice R.
I love herbal essences not only do they leave my hair soft and clean all their products smell so good!!!
Amber H.
I love herbal essences shampoos & conditioners, they are my favorite cheap brand! I use them regularly.